ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some new pics (no 56kers)

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

^^ best gettign a bodyshop to fit them properly as they tend to "sag" unless they are bonded properly mate.

Dont forget painting them too

H22A7 Accord Type R

smart as mate!!! And..............Those have got to be the lowest front Pis in the club! ;)

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

Quote: Originally posted by R3OBC on 18 March 2005

smart as mate!!! And..............Those have got to be the lowest front Pis in the club! ;)
im pretty sure that that aint 60mm ;)

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

Quote: Originally posted by connor on 18 March 2005

coilovers????

p.is mate a la bedded in.

wheels are kahn rsr 17s btw

[Edited by mr sheep on 18 March 2005 at 6:57pm]

and no they dont rub except on full lock some times @ front but thats cos the liners are a bit small.

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Looks really good that. Youve kept to subtle mods and it all works together for a smart little motor.

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

Quote: Originally posted by The Big Yin on 18 March 2005

What you getting next Sheep?

[Edited by The Big Yin who forgot to say the car looks v v nice BTW]

prob a 182 as ill only have 10k to spend, will decide for sure may time.

arrrh mate looks well tidy am really likin it, and its lowered perfectly as well, Ive been told in the past that i will only be able to drop it 35mm on 17s, and ive got exactly the same motor as you!

u still got full inner arches or they trimmed up a bit?

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

yeah all the arches are in still

the front inside could do with moving in about 10mm then it would be fine but tbh it doesnt catch much and only when on full lock.

so you reckon if i go myself some 17s and dropped it 60mm id be fine then?

bearing in mind mines a 1.2 16v

i never thought so simple wheels would look so good, but u certainly pulled it off mate

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

i like the simple clean look and the kahns are a timeless classic

it will be fine mate, the only prob is the ride is affected. just getn the correct offset, mine are et35

get the Apex 60mm springs btw not p.i

right i was gunna get the Pi ones, any reason why not? Sorry just curious!

I was looking at a et35 offset anyway. Where you get yours from, and how much they set you back if you dont mind me asking?!

sorry for all the questions!

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

mine were about £800 (£600 without tyres) but kahns are more expensive than most bands

the apex springs are a better design on the rears, the coils on the p.i sit togrther and ive had probs with mine whereas the apex dont.