ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 172

Ph2 172
Picked up this Monaco Blue 172 from a former member last week, it's currently on 85k with a few choice mods such as Silvervisions, Cup spoiler, Turinis & Cooksport springs.

Plans are as follows;

-New PAS pump and Aux belt kit to be done by DTM Cars
-New Discs and pads all round thanks to G172, Brembo HC fronts with DS2500 pads, genuine rears.
-Polish headlights
-Whiteline RARB
-15" Team Dynamics or similar for track use
-TRACKDAYS!!

Pics after it's first wash in my ownership;

Cheers

Renault Clio 172
car looks great mate just aquired a Monaco blue myself and loving it! will keep an eye on this thread see what you doo!

Ph2 172
I had a pearl black 172 over in Oz but always hated how hard it was to keep it looking good, I was only looking for Monaco or Flamer this time round.

Pics of my old car, I still miss it!

:(

Ph2 172
Cheers Danny, all credit to the previous owner really! Only thing I've added so far are the Sprayshack colour coded bullets.

Ph2 172
It's got 15mm rear spacers on at the moment but they'll be coming off when I fit my new discs and pads, the tyre is catching the guard when cornering hard.