ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some new silver interior bits

Did this yesterday, so thought i would upload the pics.

bought these off ebay for £20, they are the trim pieces from the ripcurl clio etc, that have silver trim.
IMG_412402JPG.jpg

IMG_412503JPG.jpg

Fitting was really simple, and another example of how well put together the clio is.
IMG_413109JPG.jpg

IMG_413917JPG.jpg

remove the old and the whole piece comes out, which made it miles easier than prizing off a flimsy bit of plastic. the surround then unclipped, and the new one went back one.
IMG_413311JPG.jpg

3 lots later and it was job done. colour wise they are not as glossy as the aircon surround, but they tie in nicely with the dial surrounds so everything at the top of the dash matches.
they just make it look a bit more special, without going crazy.

before:

IMG_413008JPG.jpg

IMG_412907JPG.jpg

after:
IMG_413816JPG.jpg

IMG_414018JPG.jpg

IMG_414119JPG.jpg

Hope you like.

cheers. i agree, i dont want to go overboard with styling bits but i reckon this is just something renault should have done on the FF197.

having said i dont want to do much, my cream headlining is annoying, i want that retrimmed in grey alcantara but that can wait lol