ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some of my photoshop work....

2002 White RS 172.
Well i'm in the final year of my degree, and i'm working on a falsh website for a band for my final project, so i thought i'd show my latest piece to see what you all think:

basmentfinalunfinished.jpg

It's not finished yet, details need to be added, lighting needs fine tuning and it needs tidying up! Let me know what you think!

I've also got some stuff on my website, but it's quite old, and i don't have any of my moving image work hosted:

www.yeki.co.uk

thats really good mate. Really wish i could do that kind of thing, never been good at anything arty. the stuff on your site is great as well.

:)

2002 White RS 172.
Just finished this, needs a few little details adding but ive had to stop because ive got hand cramp lol.

gardenfinalconceptb.jpg

Iceberg 172
looks good so far. Like you said tho, lighting needs a lil tweak and try and fiddle with the contrast using the ol' adjustment layers so you dont have to commit to anything ;)

MKIII 138
reminds me of interactive disney games for 5yr olds you gonna go into computer games /educational software

2002 White RS 172.
meggerman said:
reminds me of interactive disney games for 5yr olds you gonna go into computer games /educational software

I'm hoping to get into games eventually, but im gonna try and get some experience with more general screen based design stuff first.