ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some of the 225

Quote: Originally posted by jonnyboy on 22 June 2005
loving it more every time I get in it lol even the fat arse is growing on me a bit

Ive never had a problem with the arse. Always thought it was very distinctive, not to mention daring, which is a rare thing in car design. I love the 3-door. Theres a thread on here of an Inferno 225 with Trophy wheels. Its mint as fcuk!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Looks really nice mate - agree about the trophy wheels.

You got any plans for an exhaust or are you keeping it standard? Just seemed a little quiet when I saw it on the track at FCS05.

Elise/VX220/R26

nope not touching the exhaust, Ive done loud with my 172 and never again! I like it nice and quiet now Im an old man hehe. No plans for trophy wheels not that keen really, maybe lower it and probably get a ktec dump valve

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

I know what u mean about the zorst - I sometimes feel like a bit of a chav in my 182 with the zorst on that.

Dump valve would sound mint cos all dump valves do.

Elise/VX220/R26

yeah thats me m8 I think mine was the only one there lol notice that modded pug gti in the background, he got lapped ;)