ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some photos of my Cup *bling bling*

172 cup
Here's my efforts of a good days detailing yesterday.

Products I used were: wash with Megs GC shampoo & Lamb's wool mitt, dry with Megs Water Magnet, Klasse AIO applied by hand, PoorBoys trim restorer on any black trim, AG fast glass on the windows, tyres dressed with Liquid Extreme and the whole car spit shined with ClearKote Quikshine.

Was going to give it a layer of P21s but didn't get the time.

Cup_1.jpg

Cup_2.jpg

Cup_3b.jpg

Cup_4b.jpg

Cup_5b.jpg

Cup_6.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

RS 200
Looks really good, those wheels look prestine !

I really rate the AG Fast Glass spray too, used it on mine yesterday, great on the windscreen in the rain to, wipers go over very smoothly. Also used the AG Glass polish to.

Good work
Chris

172 cup
TELFORDS_LURK said:
Looks really good, those wheels look prestine !

I really rate the AG Fast Glass spray too, used it on mine yesterday, great on the windscreen in the rain to, wipers go over very smoothly. Also used the AG Glass polish to.

Good work
Chris

Cheers guys.

Yeah, I've always liked the AG fast glass too, I use this for cleaning the glass (inside and out) and then use the Clearkote Quikshine on all the exterior glass which repels the water nicely - Keep it topped up and you hardly need to use the wipers at all.

MKIII 138
stunning ! but no matter how clean the turinis are they still look poor in finish even brand new ones i just dont like the paint on them its cheap and dull, they need to be brushed metal effect for a more solid look imo

172 cup
meggerman said:
stunning ! but no matter how clean the turinis are they still look poor in finish even brand new ones i just dont like the paint on them its cheap and dull, they need to be brushed metal effect for a more solid look imo

Funny you should mention that, because I have two spare turnies and I really have a notion to strip one of them back to the bare metal and polish it. Although I've got no idea how it would turn out.

Do you know if anyone on here has already done this successfully? any pics?

172 cup
Cheers Rich. Same camera as you iirc.

I haven't seen you posting over on DW for a while mate. We had a Scottish detailing meet at Star Performance last weekend. Was a good meet and watched Rich from Polished Bliss PC a Fabia vRS - great work. Also fired my Cup on the RR, I'd like to think the results were great but I just don't know how accurate they are - 186bhp @ the fly / 157lbs torque!

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
Simple AWSOME mate, can't wait for it to get warmer and can clean the car more often, make it shine its c**k off! lol

172 cup
Cheers for all the nice comments guys. As far as I'm concerned I ain't even half way there yet. I have some stone chips needing fixed (I'll tackle them next weekend), some swirls needing removed, and I'm in love with the idea of stripping and polishing my alloys. Maybe then I'll be happy... just maybe :D

mini ripper said:
The bottom pic is now my screen saver until i can get mine to look like it.
Stunning shine!

I wonder how long it'll be your screen saver for :cool: