ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some pics of the R8...

That plate is awful lad, sorry. Nice looking colour combo though. Very stealth (apart from the spoiler being up :nono:).

E90
Dodgy plate, Gucci sunglasses on passenger seat, cap on sideways, You sir are a cardboard cut out cnut!

Nice car though. WANT

PMSFL. i explained about the cap being on sideways, gets in the way of taking the pictures otherwise! Nothing wrong with some gucci shades. ;)

Justin, yea, the dealer are still transfering the plate and putting it on retention for me.

Last edited:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Plate is shockin! One of the boys in the office goes " Is he a dealer!!!" I laughed

best colour by far, however it needs silver wheels!!

Good choice tho!

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
what you do for a living??
if your only 20 something then how much do you pay for insurance??
lovely car btw, i hope to get this or a gtr in a couple of years

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Love the car and love the baseball cap!!

Theres a bloke round here about 23/24 and drives a black Lambo. Wears nike air max, muscle vests and a DC cap! Love it!

I think that adds to it.

Theres a Lad who I occasionally see in the gym, He is 22/23, Skinny b*****d must be 10 stone wet, Shaved slits in eye brows, Big chain hanging out of his vest, Tracksuit bottoms, Air Max trainers, Gucci Man Bag and a New Era Hat. He MC's to what he is listening to on his Ipod and says "safe Blad" every time i see him, He looks straight from the council estate, You would expect him to be ouside the off license mugging people lol.

He Drives a Black On Black Gallardo lol, Before that, He had a 996 Turbo lol.

Aparently he works for a property company and is really high up there, Comes in occasionally to buy his protein straight from work all suited and booted with his briefcase. Bizarre!!

Haha, good man, Paul Smith wallets rule!

Right now, im all suited and booted at work, my whole persona is different to my clients, outside, im no old man, i still need my swagger. :p

RS RIP
There was a German one just beside me at the stoplight ; WHITE . Love this color because the darker ones seem smaller in real life !?

btw ..Soon there will be one with an engine from Lamborghini (owned by Audi these days) ,

This will be silly fast , and driveable because of Audi technique

Tangoed Works
looks the shizz... much better than the G imo, espesh as an everyday proposition. Bet you will get loads of haters round east with that plate!

Just as i was saying i've never been pulled over in it... guess what happened when i was driving back from work earlier this evening... I got pulled over! lol

Mini Cooper S
Where abouts in Ilford do you live? I'm in Barkingside...car looks great. Hopefully I'll see you about!

Coupe/Defender V8
Driven one of these - epic cars but the 560 is a much better option!

As for the plate LOLno

loving the black on black :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Best colour combo by far, absolute p**n my friend.

Lol at the plate though, do you want it to get keyed?!