ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some pics of the R8...

DCi 100
Location is fine, shows the industrial kind of side that you live in London etc and the cars home.

Car looks, well, just beyond it. I know if I seen that infront of me I'd have nothing to say. If I seen it behind me I'd have nothing to say. It'd be wrong to say it looks nice, because it doesn't, that doesn't justify any part of it. But then what is there to say that you don't like, that is wrong with it? Nothing.

Be proud that you can say it's yours :approve:

'14 Touareg, '14 GTi
A friends father has a black on black 08/58 with 800 miles on the clock. Your works so well in that combination. Dare I say a little less kudos than a Lambo, but still very very aspirational.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
cars awesome but i couldnt help but laugh at that reg plate, i do hate you tho ;)

Mini Cooper S
I saw a black R8 last night with silver wheels. Definitely didn't look as special as yours.

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
EdoLamborghiniGallardoSpyder2.jpg

I feel you mate.. haha

For some reason i dont want an F430 as much as i want a Gallardo Spyder, much prefer the styling of the G over the ferrari!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I'd have a 430 over a G. Something about the Prancing Horse which wins me over tbh! 70k....Hummmm....

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Really...I'm the opposite. I think the only soft top in the world i'd drive (Other than Caterham) is a zonda F! lol...And chances of that are slim.....to fcuk all!

Nah, the Gallardo spyder just doesn't looks right. IMO obviously!

In fact I'd buy a F430 in either shape. The coupe is a great looking car aswell.

You need to buy that CS for the Euro trip next year!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
No no...I'll be selling both cars at this rate and getting company car at this rate. New project is going to cost ALOT!

looks amazing mate - fair play to you - see quite a few of them round Cardiff but none anywhere near as good looking as that - very jealous!

VRS
Nah, the Gallardo spyder just doesn't looks right. IMO obviously!

In fact I'd buy a F430 in either shape. The coupe is a great looking car aswell.

You need to buy that CS for the Euro trip next year!

F430 just doesnt look as special imo!

im with you justin, much prefered the hard tops when i saw this bunch at work

sorry for the random G content in the R8 thread fella :D

063.jpg

067.jpg

068.jpg

066.jpg

069.jpg

065.jpg

064.jpg

070.jpg

;)

got to say fella, that R8 is deffo the best ive seen to date :approve:

Good pics Andy. Good to see them close together like that. The G Spyder just looks a bit 'unfinished' IMO.

Green is immense apart from those horrid wheels!

Never above 25mpg
I'm quite chuffed that I had absolutely no idea what that plate meant when I read it, and even after this explanation - still don't.

Blud's a term used among individuals who find they have something in common with the hip-hop and r'n'b music scene and tend to call each other it (Instead of a traditional term like "mate").
It's as if they were trying to communicate with 50 Cent or Kanye West himself.