ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some recent pics...

RS Megane DCi 175
Went over N. Ireland for a wedding a week or so ago, took the camera along to take some pics. I stayed in Bangor - literally 5mins from the beach so took plenty of pics!
Didn't pack my tripod so the night shots were handheld - think they came out ok, not razor sharp I have to admit. Not sure the ISO was set up correctly either tbh.
What you reckon?

3288389039_c069e33a1f.png

3288392493_a262262b68.png

3288390073_cba0a77811.png

3289205696_7917c49b28.png

3288385465_3d62df2ab7.png

^ This was the view from the roof of the Ikea car park looking back towards George Best Airport.

3289199038_15ca2d51ea.png

^ This was from the wedding reception - was in the middle of the snowy period - made for some great views, so took loads of pics!

3289198334_c2f224f581.png

I've more on my flickr account if you want to check em out! :eek: Still to get the rest off the camera!

Coilovered Clio Dynamique
By any chance was that wedding on a saturday? I think I was at that wedding! Lol!

Ian

Focus TDCi
I know, but I was at a wedding at that location with the snow nice and fresh like in that pic!

What are the chances ey!

Thanks mate! Just had a mooch at your flickr account too - nice work! ;)

Ha cheers dude, getting there slowly! I was having a look through yours before.. the shot through the keyhole in the prison works so well. :)

RS Megane DCi 175
Ha cheers dude, getting there slowly! I was having a look through yours before.. the shot through the keyhole in the prison works so well. :)

Thanks mate, it came out ok - think I need to use the tripod more though as it's not quite as sharp as I'd like. Just not a fan of lugging all the kit around - well the missus isnt anyway haha.

RS Megane DCi 175
^^ No mate, all in good time. She's just about to go and have some work done then the whoring can commence. ;)

Ultra Red Clio 197
pictures look good! by any chance was the wedding at Cultra Manor? big manor house with folk and transport museum beside it? The photo out the window looks like the rear gardens.. My mum got married there.. or maybe its Malone Lodge..! not really sure tbh.. let me know!

RS Megane DCi 175
pictures look good! by any chance was the wedding at Cultra Manor? big manor house with folk and transport museum beside it? The photo out the window looks like the rear gardens.. My mum got married there.. or maybe its Malone Lodge..! not really sure tbh.. let me know!

Thanks mate - It's Malone lodge as far as I can remember - although I know it's not far from the folk & transport museum.

Ultra Red Clio 197
Thanks mate - It's Malone lodge as far as I can remember - although I know it's not far from the folk & transport museum.

woohoo.. go me for recognizing it as Malone Lodge! lol.. nice place, I was there last june for a 50th wedding anniversary though their staff could do with a bit of training tbh!

RS Megane DCi 175
^^ Yeah, nice place. The biggest dissapointment for me tho was the price of the beer! Shocking.
Took loads of pics of the place and of the actual wedding couple - whole wedding photographer thing looked quite fun!