ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

some silly women wacked me today:(

was driving through a car park the day, then some dosy boot decided she wouldnt stop at the giveway. It was too late to stop, so i tried to accelerate past her, she clipped my rear wing. Damage aint too bad, scratched alloy and scratches on the rear bumper. I think the scraches(marks) will come off with polish and im getting new alloys anyway.

Bit annoyed, but just shows how sh*t women really are

ive got a good story for you...

driving towards the exit of bluewater car park during xmas period, i was following some woman in a sh*tty E-plate toyota. anyway, she was lokoking for a parking space, but coz it was so busy they were all taken. Anyway, the daft bat decided sahe wanted to park on some raised bit of ground (like a kerb on a road). But as she tried to drive up it, she didnt give it enough gas and just bounced off of the kerb - she started going backwards but was so thick she couldnt apply either the brakes or the clutch to stop her rolling back. The onl,y thing i could do was to whack my car in reverse and accelerate as fast as i could backwards.

But what pisses me off is that had there been someone behind me and i had gone into them, who would have been picking up the bill? crappy drivers.