ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some stupid pig!

just tried to pull me....well i was going up a dual c when i saw a pig car pulled over.. he then pulled out and followed behind another car..i then turned off to my house and i saw the next car after the one behind me on the dual c follow so i knew it was a piggy pig. I was prob 15 car lengths in front but noticed the silly cont trying to catch me so thought f**k this sh*t.. and floored it haha rd some real tight bends almost 1st gear stuff then turned into my close with the lights off hahah he must of drove straight past...f**king pigs

i dunno why he would of pulled me, prob bored but couldnt be arsed with him chatting sh*t in my face, he deff tried to speed up and use his police driving course to full effect though:sick:

Quote: Originally posted by 172man on 29 April 2003

he deff tried to speed up and use his police driving course to full effect though
what drive like a tw*t over the speed limit with the lights on cuz he can legally ? !!