ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Sunday Pics (56k)



  VW ....


^^^^

Quote: Originally posted by jamiec on 07 March 2005





Some pics after a good wash on Sunday.

Got a new addition in my 172wheels.

Think they look great on the Ph1!

Comments welcome and I know it needs lowered. Thats next.
________________________________________

Holiday was great ta ,sh*t to be back :(

enjoy
 
  R26


Quote: Originally posted by EvilJohn on 07 March 2005


Very nice, you gonna go 40mm or 60mm?

BTW whats the black thing on the back wheel?
Aint decided yet!

Just noticed that thing on the wheel. Is a bit of tape or tar or somethin. Will come off.

Was you that conviced me on those wheels Day_172!!
 


Quote: Originally posted by cli0 172 on 07 March 2005


^^^^

Quote: Originally posted by jamiec on 07 March 2005






Some pics after a good wash on Sunday.

Got a new addition in my 172wheels.

Think they look great on the Ph1!

Comments welcome and I know it needs lowered. Thats next.
________________________________________

Holiday was great ta ,sh*t to be back :(

enjoy
Its not Loonys fault, hes now old and therefore his eyes arent what they used to be!
 


Quote: Originally posted by jamiec on 07 March 2005
Was you that conviced me on those wheels Day_172!!

I dont have them on there now - lol
 

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep


I may have R3OBC old 40mm springs for sale at the end of the month, will have to wait and see what the insurance company say on renewal. Will let you know if your interested.
 
  VW ....


Quote: Originally posted by EvilJohn on 07 March 2005

I may have R3OBC old 40mm springs for sale at the end of the month, will have to wait and see what the insurance company say on renewal. Will let you know if your interested.



wtf ?? dont be gay ....... get them on !!
 


Top