ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some things are best left in yer noggin

S23

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  The Cleee-O
Isn't it amazing how much time, effort and money can go into a car...yet it looks awful! :(

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
32K!!

Do they never stop and think hmm, I could afford a decent car if it wasn't for this!
Very true, I guess in their head a nice modded up Skyline R34 GTR or a bonkers Mitsi evo etc just isn't mad enough for them.

I don't get it tbh.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
32K!!

Do they never stop and think hmm, I could afford a decent car if it wasn't for this!

Very true, I guess in their head a nice modded up Skyline R34 GTR or a bonkers Mitsi evo etc just isn't mad enough for them.

I don't get it tbh.

I think (atleast i hope) They didnt set out with the 32k and decide to spend it on what is probably a 1.4 8v westcoast saxo :(

These projects normally follow from one mod to the next and then snowball...

I really hope he didnt have 32k to start with :S

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
  Never above 25mpg
BLoody thing was in Fast Car too...!

£32k is painful amount of money!

"Saxo turns heads" - People in disbelief as someone drives a tin foil covered piece of scrap on chrome plated tractor wheels! oooft.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think (atleast i hope) They didnt set out with the 32k and decide to spend it on what is probably a 1.4 8v westcoast saxo :(

These projects normally follow from one mod to the next and then snowball...

I really hope he didnt have 32k to start with :S
I often wonder that too, maybe they just get carried away ?? Or they spent a wad on it, then changed how they wanted it to look? Some proper modded cars go through different guises as things change.
Also, often folk say x amount spent, but it includes the cost of the car, they sometimes forget that bit lol !!!

Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  Bumder With A Buffer
It looks like its done to a good standard

But! Why 20's??? It makes it look odd as f**k...I dont think it would be "too" bad if it wasnt for the stupidly sized rims and exhaust.

1212479-5.jpg

edit its even worse seing this angle (could be how the phtot was taken I dunno? :S)

1212479-7.jpg

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
I often wonder that too, maybe they just get carried away ?? Or they spent a wad on it, then changed how they wanted it to look? Some proper modded cars go through different guises as things change.
Also, often folk say x amount spent, but it includes the cost of the car, they sometimes forget that bit lol !!!

For the life of me i dont know and not sure i want to but im quite sure if the guy could trade it all back for the claimed amount (which in more cases than not, its complete bollocks anyway...) Im sure he would trade lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^ for sure !!

He'll probably look back in a few years & think "yeah it had 20's on it & I got it in a mag, but I didn't half waste a lot of cash on it"

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Oh dear. Why oh why ... :dead:

It's different, yes, but if I spent 32k on my car, I'd want it to be faster than a Ferarri and look better than anything ever before.

I bet that Saxo would get out-dragged by my Mum's Micra !

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  ValverInBits
when you go from 14s to 20s that's going to completely upset the gear ratios. Bet it's actually difficult to pull away in the fuckin thing, and he's probably changing down for hills on the motorway.