ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some tool has keyed my motor!

Toyota Corolla T3
It appears one of our local 'artists' has mistaken my motor for a clean, crisp sheet of A4 and, using some form of metallic object (for arguements sake lets say a key) to practice his line work. :mad:

When i rub my finger over the scratch you can feel it. It looks really bad when its clean. I'm gutted.

What makes me really furious is that I think it was on my drive when it happened.:mad::mad::mad:

Therefore my question is twofold:

1. If I get hold of the little scrote who did it what forms of vengance could be performed? (the more inventive the better)

2. In the mean time, any ideas on what I could try to get rid of the scratch???

Cheers

As father and son....
1. Sellotape his eyelids open, tiny tiny tiny little papercuts then drip lemon juice into them. If he goes blind consider putitng a razor blade in his mouth sideways and giving him an uppercut.

2. Post some piccies, if u can usually get a thumbnail in its a no go.

Vee dub
Hotshot said:
1. Sellotape his eyelids open, tiny tiny tiny little papercuts then drip lemon juice into them. If he goes blind consider putitng a razor blade in his mouth sideways and giving him an uppercut.

2. Post some piccies, if u can usually get a thumbnail in its a no go.

My eyes are actually stinging from reading that now!

Sorry to hear about car... makes no sense to me why people think they can do this

yeah - some tewat stole my bumpstrips at the weekend - rammed a screwdriver in and ripped them off - i will kill him if i find out who it was!

Skoda Fabia vRS
i had mine done a week or so ago, really pissed me off

ive tried everything and its not coming out by hand, i can make it look better but not go, however, hopefully ill be pc'd up in a weeks time !

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Is it just me or are people in this day and age just getiing stupider and stupider - Even the little kids who play football in the road dont move for you when you get close, and when they do its followed by abuse - abuse i never even new about when thier age

A bus hit my car today and the people on it were laughing at the back, when i looked at one of them he came marching out (of the public transport) with the gangsta limp and put his nose on my window, and kindly asked for a fight in the form of " a ya startin ??? ehhh cum on ya prik" I hate them !!!

No more clio's for me!
The little scote indeed, i hate the youth of today...unrespecting little fcuks!

1) Tie his nob to your exhaust and practice some F1 starts!

2) Trip to the bodyshop :(

Personnally i'd kill this fcuk if i got hold of him. Witnessed a kid and his piers trying to hit my car with a football the other day whilst parked up at uni for exams, i hit the roof. Just got a load of abuse back.