ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some twilight pics of the real 'black beauty'...(including fly by vid)...

ST
DSC00742.jpg

DSC00743.jpg

DSC00745.jpg

DSC00746.jpg

DSC00747.jpg

DSC00748.jpg

DSC00751.jpg

DSC00752.jpg

DSC00753.jpg

DSC00754.jpg

DSC00755.jpg

DSC00757.jpg

DSC00760.jpg

And the vid:
th_MOV00749.jpg

Comments welcome...

Cheers, Alan.

Der Panzer
Looking minty as ever, China.

Also, can you fit anymore stickers on the back window? ;)

Black 172
Very Nice !!! black cars just look sooo nice when they are all clean and shiney. I need to get some decent pics of mine !

M2 Competition
Awesome mate! Favourite bit is your girlie run at the start ;)

Stickers...

Last edited:
  Der Panzer
I was in EK earlier as well, BK run before hitting the office. Wish I known, could have had a "play."

ST
I did that a few months back when i had the xenons on all the time tho i do use my sidelights at dusk in the summer quite a bit...

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I did that a few months back when i had the xenons on all the time tho i do use my sidelights at dusk in the summer quite a bit...

TUT they are called parking lights for a reason. You should drive with just them on alan.

Golf R soon...
Nice car, Nice pics! :)

That yozzasport exhaust looks the business! Sound good on the vid as well!

A well built VW
Meh average lol trying to compete with Rich - I love the nighthawk black on mine when the sun is out really shows of the holograms, swirls and marring lol gotta love soft Honda paint

I can't believe you left a camera lying around in Glasow and came back to find it still there

P.S. Lose the stickers !!!!

ST
No competition old son...my car gets used..

Holograms are a pain but fortunately i dont have any..

I dont live in Glasgow china...i live in Blantyre a quiet wee town 12 miles outside lol..

Stickers...meh.

Octavia VRS
Shaun, long time no speak, how's the Civic? I'm pondering the Nighthawk at this moment, think silver is the winner tho

Last edited:
  A well built VW
Kenny NHB is the best colour by far

Civic is about to go , so if you know anyone after a bargain 5dr civic let me know ;-) You getting a CTR then instead of 182 ??? Any reasons why ?

The Beast MK4
Nice pics and vid mate. The YS looks so good compared to the standard pipes. My zaust is starting to rattle a tad, I think its a sign.... :cool:

106 GTi
Looking good Alan.

PMSL @ Justins used comment I love the haters - been out in mine everyday this week :approve:

106 GTi
I am back in love with mine at the moment - needs a damn good clean now though - show on Sat so will be getting a good wash in the morning.