ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Someone has stolen...

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
My wind deflectors!! Yes...to add to the recent Theft of random parts people are finding missing! My wind deflectors have gone! :(
if anyone notices someone with a 3door Clio that has recently acquired a set of CLIM-AIR wind deflectors Possibly in the Norfolk area (that aren't brand new), they could be mine...keep your eyes out!

Only noticed today as I normally rest my fingers on them when it's hot and have the window open, instantly thought "s**t it's blown off" but looked at the other side and that's gone too :(

Went to touring cars up snetterton on Sunday and am sure they were there before hand. (think they were there when I left too but not sure now :s)

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
B*stard! I will hunt you down! ;) I wouldn't mind if they were cheap ones (well I would) but they are over £50 worth :( lol

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
I didn't think it was possible either...just noticed my red dice dust caps have gone too! Little w**kers!! :mad:

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Maybe they were just trying to help you remove the tat?

Just kiddin mate, arseholes! Hate people that mess with other peoples possessions. Be it cars, or whatever

clio 182 black /gold
I live on a quiet street and some one had whipped my hanging basket. The bizzare thing is that my neighbour has a better one then mine. LOL. People will nick anything.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Some people will go to some lengths.

I hope they lose there fingers later on in life for taking what did not belong to them

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I thought the wind deflectors looped over the top of the window when closed to stop them falling out!

Bad news though mate. Gutted for you.

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
I know, it's proper annoyed me as I keep out of people's way and out of trouble so my car doesn't get touched (as I know what people are like these days) but someone still think they have the right to touch my stuff!!

Ive got people keeping and ear and an eye out as, tracing my steps back it looks as though they were taken off on my driveway :( my only worry is if I find who did it and retrieve what belongs to me or buy new ones, that they will return as (as far as I know) they know where I live :(

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
I thought the wind deflectors looped over the top of the window when closed to stop them falling out!

Bad news though mate. Gutted for you.

ClimAir one don't mate, just slide up. But I have trouble getting them off with the windows down! :S Suppose it doesn't matter how they come out if they aren't yours, just yank em out! W**kers!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Dont want to sound like a dick but sounds like they did you a favour.

IMO wind deflectors dont look right on clios and red dice dust caps.....:eek: well enough said

Still not very nice knowing some stranger has been attacking your car though :(

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
B*stard! I will hunt you down! ;) I wouldn't mind if they were cheap ones (well I would) but they are over £50 worth :( lol

£50 quid for poxy deflectors?! Windows closed + Aircon surely?

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
i'd be putting new ones on and sitting in a quiet corner of the garden with a baseball bat awaiting the second coming of the scrotes ;)

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
That's annoying! I'd hate the thought of anyone touching or pissing about with my car...

Maybe it was for the better, the wind deflectors on my car have scratched the s**t into the top of my windows!

GONE!!Yozza'd BG 182
I can remember back in the day when 2 little a*se holes were trying to steal my rs grille straight from the front of my car, I got down the stairs and out the front door in usain bolt time! They legged it and if I hadn’t tripped over my dog they would have got a beating lol

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I can remember back in the day when 2 little a*se holes were trying to steal my rs grille straight from the front of my car, I got down the stairs and out the front door in usain bolt time! They legged it and if I hadn’t tripped over my dog they would have got a beating lol

FLOL @ tripping over your dog.
How do they nick a grill without opening your bonnet?