ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

someone on pistonheads has found a nazii bunker in their garden lol

172//Crap Micra//Bus
This is so cool, I may actually join PH so I can continue. I'm currently on page 20, of, er... 187 lol. Amazing stuff, and great find.

BMW F21 125d
Ok, i've read it all now, and can summarise.....

Its fascinating detail through 2008, during the intial digging, but then goes very very vague when he is visited by some old bloke who gives him some, what can only be, incriminating papers of information.

All we know so far is that its a German Tunnel and it could have occupied by a fanatical Nazi, who plotted for Germanys one last stand once Hitler had died. But surrendor followed and that never happended.

We await further updates, its VERY interesting, and will be ongoing for a while yet. The next "dig" (which is what most people want, pics!!) is due to happen when he has some building work done at home, end of the year apparently.

The story of the "papers" has to come out soon too.....

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Just read through it all.

Look forward to finding out about these 4 pages of notes and further digging!

Dave..lol

172//Crap Micra//Bus
I finally got round to finishing the thread today, although I have generally stuck to reading the OP's (and comments made relating to the OP's) post's. Very interesting indeed, and a fantastic little project. I'm hoping to start on the blog another time as I understand there is some extra, more informative bits within it.

Clio
Ok, i've read it all now, and can summarise.....

Its fascinating detail through 2008, during the intial digging, but then goes very very vague when he is visited by some old bloke who gives him some, what can only be, incriminating papers of information.

All we know so far is that its a German Tunnel and it could have occupied by a fanatical Nazi, who plotted for Germanys one last stand once Hitler had died. But surrendor followed and that never happended.

We await further updates, its VERY interesting, and will be ongoing for a while yet. The next "dig" (which is what most people want, pics!!) is due to happen when he has some building work done at home, end of the year apparently.

The story of the "papers" has to come out soon too.....

some one who speaks my laguage :approve:

Thanks for the nutshell explantion it makes sense to me now !