ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

someone say carbon? ;) love it!!

first of all a big huge gigantic thanks to tonyt off here for doing my bits for me :D

must admit, when the postman brought the box to the door, i felt like a kid at Christmas!! opened up to find...

DSC01382.jpg

DSC01384.jpg

then went outside (in the pouring rain) to fit.... looks lush! woop

DSC01389.jpg

DSC01390.jpg

DSC01391.jpg

DSC01393.jpg

DSC01397.jpg

DSC01398.jpg

and lastly....before and after...

DSC01399.jpg

DSC01400.jpg

:cool: what u think?

Megane 225 F1
That looks sweeeet. Where did you get it done?

Lol at your dog being on the passenger seat

Bumder With A Buffer
I must be alone then but I think it looks crap sorry

Edit im on about the front badge not everything... for some reason the front badge looked better before being carbon IMO

yea i thought hmmm not sure which one i prefer when i put it on, going to leave it a few days then decide.

yea wanted to get thumb grips done but they are a pain in the ass apparently

i just really didnt like the look the the tacky "carbon effect" silver trim, looked cheap and rubbish imo. so as soon as i got the clio i decided i was going to have it sprayed, but then discovered carbon fibre wasnt as expensive as first thought. i love it, its slightly orgasmic to look at..... lol

mk 2 172
looks great,1000 times better than the cheapo looking standard c/f effect. i was happy with my newley sprayed antheracite dash strips until you showed me these lol. how much were they if you dont mind me askin (pm if you want)

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Thats nice apart from the diamond, Diamond looks a bit less erm diamondy, if that makes sense, probably not.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Carbon & Flame Red doesn't work and the interior needs all the wee stickers to make it look ok.

agree about the diamond, my fault really, but the ridge between the 2 halves so to speak would be impossible to get sharp using the method i do.. sorry lou...

also, it may be worth while actually spraying the backplate, I did one for a guy on here, sprayed the backplate silver and then put the carbon diamond on it, to be honest it looked ace... again though not sure on your coloured car though..

all the best

Tony

p.s. the finish on these items is NOT laquer, its polished resin, so is a little less in your face then laquered finish, although different people prefer different finishes which is cool..

FFS... state of that interior :(

Used to be pristine when Ste had it! lol

erm whats not pristine? because i had bottle of oasis in drinks holder i bought earlier? or the pink bag of summin i just collected from my nans house, or is it the black bag that was on the floor that is tickling you? :S or is i my handbag?thats it aint it... u want it ;) lol

Carbon & Flame Red doesn't work and the interior needs all the wee stickers to make it look ok.

lol yes it does, it looks pure sex. and if u read above.... i said i have the stickers here ;)

o right lol yea it does, its getting a proffessional valet inside and paint renovation and protection on 21st march, so all will be tidy and mint ;) and believe me ill keep it up as its actually costing my right kidney to have it done

Clio II phase B Dynamique
no no it is still too little ... still missing the plate in the center of the steering wheel and the outline of the instruments, the plastic parts of the steering wheel, the interior handles, the handbrake,the woofer grille and much more ... ! :D LOL !

Please could you point me in the right direction for some of this carbon stuff?

Edit: Forgot to say, I like it!

Regards.

if anyone is interested in similar bits to Lou just PM me, i'm very approachable and will galdly discuss options

Tony

Charged Superleggera
if anyone is interested in similar bits to Lou just PM me, i'm very approachable and will galdly discuss options

Tony

top man tbh. work is top notch and very good prices considering the work involved.