ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

someone say carbon? ;) love it!!

b/g 182, meg tourer
im just not a fan of carbon. looks ok, would look better with renaultsport stickers on the steering wheelinsert and the dash strip.

200 FF Storm Grey
Carbon & Flame Red doesn't work and the interior needs all the wee stickers to make it look ok.

agreed with theinterior carbon comment, you need to keep the standad look always imo

intend to get a racing blue in the summer and will be going down the carbon route myself, cant fookin wait 2bf :p

whats people's opinions on fake carbon as opose to real carbon, like on ebay there's a few bits knocking about and you're talking like £100 for carbon fog light surrounds, is it really worth it or is it best jsut to get some film and wrap them?

2002 Cup172
Real Carbon.

NO FAKES!!!!!

if u go fake u'll know it and think to yourself "i should of brought real 1's"
And every1 who sees it will look at it and say why waste the money.

But in these times of hardship if you want it and cant afford it................. do without.

i love carbon but couldn't lower my inner self to go fake, I'd rather try botch make it if i had to lol.

oh and they look fab by the way and im sure they will look better when stickers are on and then i'm sure they can then be classed as a finished item and Votes can then be accounted for ......

Oh just got a Tonyt diamond from the bits for sale bit so i'll be able to give a personal account for looks too when its here but from what ive seen and heard on here i have no doubt whatsoever ill be happy.

Clio 172 RS2
The dash strips look great... personally i would go for matte gelcoat.

Nice work Tony.

As to fake carbon, vinyl stickers with a true 3D weave, it's out there if your desperate for some unobtanium! ; )

to be honest i could do these matt, i do stuff in a matt finish for the focus boys to match the RS stock carbon finish...

i dont laquer the bits by the way, they have a polished resin finish...

all the best

Tony

Black 197
Looks ok but would be miles better with RS badges

Is it me or are the dashboard strips scratched to FU*K in the car ? Looked ok on the pink/red blanket but in pics of the car they look like freddy kruger was let loose on em

its just the reflection of the light I think.. they werent scratched at all when Lou got them and I'm fairly certain they wont be now... they simply clip straight back on so dont see any need to be put under pressure in any way to get scratched..

all the best

Tony

Titanium 182
Inside is dirty !

I have the carbon bits inside mine except the steering wheel insert. I'm a bit bored of them now though I might put them up for a swap with standard parts.