ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Someone to change my grill

Renault 1.6 16v ESport
Just wondered where would be the best (cheapest) place to get my standard grill swapped over with the 182 grill i just bought since my dad has now decided not to attempt it.

Thanks
Jackie

Chocolate Bar™
lol as if you'd pay someone to do it, they'd be laughing all the way to the bank ;) as adam says pile of piss

BMW 330D
it will be screwed down at the top. think they are torx screws. only 2 of em either side. apart from that its jus clips.

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
There's 2 black plastic bolts at the top which look like screws, just pull them out with something! Don't worry if they break, you don't really need them. Also, there is a bonnetlid button which just unplugs from the bottom, easy. As for removing the grille, it's just a case of undoing all the clips at the bottom which join the bumper. You need little hands for this. Just keep working the grille off, and dont worry about flexing the bumper too much, that's what its meant to do. Other grille just goes on in reverse order, but it's quite difficult to line it all up, as renault are p*sh at making things fit right. Eventually, it will clip into place.