ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Something Different For The Bargin Bus

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
As im not having much luck with this car, iv decided rather than have it fixed up im just going to do some random stuff to it and basically run it into the ground...

I know most of CS wont like this but i love it :cool:

img0114p.jpg

img0115z.jpg

Next up is the wing mirrors then some steels painted in some lairy colour im thinking green :D
Might do the other wing too im unsure :rasp:

Tunst

Fiesta ST-3
it could work but you have to go all out...

Do the whole front end and wing mirrors, might look alrite. End of the day it cost u next to nothing so it deserves a bit of randomness.

CLIO PH1 172
Need to do the whole front end now bith wings bonnet and bumper !!! But what if it rains do the stickers not go funny? I like it though but defo need to carry on

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
As above, that'll look awesome if its fully covered in stickers! Would you have to declare it as a colour change though lol.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
The piece of s**t just ran outa petrol a mile away from the petrol station...

F**k you friday the 13th F**ck you...

182 FF
Do both front wings, the bonnet, the lower part of the front bumper, the boot and the wing wirrors. Kawasaki green for the steelies and the side strips in white.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Do both front wings, the bonnet, the lower part of the front bumper, the boot and the wing wirrors. Kawasaki green for the steelies and the side strips in white.

Im thinking of doing this bar the white side strips.. Im undecided >.<

182 FF
Im thinking of doing this bar the white side strips.. Im undecided >.<

I was a bit unsure of adding the white side strips in myself, the rest i think is a must. With all the white in the stickers i think the side strips could work but it could also be a step too far lol. Leaving the black plastic alone on the front bumper will break up the stickers and give a better effect i reckon. I have always wanted something kawasaki green on my car but never been man enough to get anything done in it lol. I think the colour is awsome!

Take it back to the paintball place and let them do it again. Then charge them £50 a month to drive round with their logo on your bonnet.

M16a
get stickerbomb books from ebay, tenner each,like 300 stickers in each i think.

unless there exactly the same as amazon's ones.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Quite like it Mark, but if I were you I'd go back to the paintball place and have them shoot the roof/doors/rear quarters. Then lacquer the whole car!!!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Someone thought it would be funny to soak my car today so now all the stickers are fucked.... :mad: Im having no luck with this car :(

So im gonna go to scrappy tomorrow and get a spare wing sticker it up and laqer it and stick it on at some point

Some people are Cnuts