ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Something Moving! Please, please help me!

Megane Coupe 2.0 16v VVT
This has been the bain of my life and i dont know what it is.

When i accelerate then let off the pedal something is moving back and forwards near the wheels on both sides. Almost like a top engine mount is away and the engine is falling back. But it it like its the wheels. A 'garage' checked the ball joints etc but it was saturday afternoon and they seemed dis-interested and found nothing wrong.

Iv replaced the engine mounts all round. Top mount is around 6 months old, battery tray one 6 months old and Powerflex dog bone is around one month old.

But somethings deffo not right, i feel like i have to come off the clutch lightly too or i feel it will do damage.

Any ideas will greatly be appreciated as its due an MOT shortly.

P.s On both front shock the rubber sleeves have popped and slid down and are baring the silver suspension strut/sleeve, will this fail an MOT?

Thanks again :(