ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Something odd just happened..

I came into the computer room and flicked the light on, the bulb went bang. Okay so the bulb blew fair enough.

Then I hear a click from the fuse box (in the same room). I had a quick look inside and none of the switches had flicked down which I thought was strange. Nothing else happened in the room either, nothing flickerd, computer was fine etc.

30 minutes later the old man nipped out to his car to get something to find his car unlocked, all the windows down and the sunroof open and assure's me he locked it when he came in from thr gym an hour ago and the windows were certainly not open. The cars also parked outside the room with the fusebox and its a BMW 3 series if it makes a difference.

What happened :S

172 Cup
Aliens?

Edit - Either that or some sort of freak/massive electrical spike and/or interference.

Last edited:
  1 Series Coupe
I think the bulb is a Coincidence but, the car thing is quite weird... Has the spare key gone missing?

Yeah he still has the spare key and nothing was taken/tampered with.

Just seems like too much of a coincedence to me, the cars right next to the fuse box ie..

==========
Car
==========
===Wall====
=Fusebox=

Yeah it will be put in the garage tonight mate.

Just moved into this house aswell so we dont know much about it..or its history..:S:dead: spooky lol

MINI Cooper S
Is this in your Grimsby or Liverpool house? f**k me i'm leaving Grimsby if its here! haha

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
Weirder electrical anomalies have happened..

28 May, 1996: High over the Atlantic, the Martinair crew noticed a flurry of failure messages on the cathode ray display screens when the captain switched his Tandy pocket calculator ON and OFF, when the first officer in the right hand seat adjusted his electrically-powered seat, and also when he moved his Citizen watch toward the cathode ray tubes.
http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0UBT/is_45_12/ai_53202006

Look up Chaos Theory.

No but I dont understand the Chaos theory :(

Paul, thats my original thought, but what would emmit the EMP? surly not the fuse box?

haw-he-haw, une-sept-deux
My kitchen light blew this morning too, now fuse has gone on that circuit so we had no lights. hmm, perhaps we'd best put on our tin foil cone hats, theyre getting closer...

visualize whirled pe
I had my computer hooked up to my Hi Fi's aux port years ago and I was getting faint radio messages, the next time I got one I looked out side and there was a taxi driver out there. His radio frequency was messing with my equipment and I was able to hear the calls.

should we call mulder and scully?

Things are getting strange, I'm starting to worry, this could be a case for Mulder and Scully, you are quite right.

Interesting stuff though, let us know if you get anymore wierd happenings, have you searched BMW forums?

heh, asked on a BMW forum and they said it happens when the open key it pressed for an extended period of time on the remote. pmsl...chaos theory???

I could have left it at that, but I had to get a little raise out of them. Could be interesting! :D