ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Something that put a smile on my face :)

just been to GSF in sheffield to get a new brake regulator, anyway as i walked out saw two blokes, about mid 20s looking at my car.. so i walked over and one asked me is this your car? , yeah i replyed..
first thing he said was - WOW a real williams!! anyhow was talking about it, found that one of them had a 205gti 1.9 and the other a golf gti mk2, in middle of the conversation one of the lads says this-- theres focus RS, scoobys,evos etc, but this(pointing at williams ) is special!! and id have one over the other cars anyday

i now have a daft big smile on my face :D

yeah i get people stood there pointing at my car too.... but for all the wrong reasons :cry:

oh and .... "WOW a real williams".... apart from the wheels! get them sorted asap mate. ;)

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

Nah there orange!!

LOL

You had to put Focus in there dint ya!! Bet they never said it PMSL!

Nah thety are a special car!

Quote: Originally posted by Danny P on 06 November 2004

2 disabled boys have escaped from a secure unit near there this morning:confused:
they still havent caught u yet! got ur mate earlier lmao