ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Somone modded my car for me!!! :O(

172 M69 eater

hmmmm theres only one word to explain this

woman!!

lol!!

(got a feeling im gonna get moaned at 4 that comment:D)

that must have been one fat biatch, really sorry for you mate you must be gutted, some people shouldnt be allowed to drive, hope it gets sorted out soon

172 M69 eater

at least u got her details n stuff so it aint gonan cost u apenny to get it back how it was mate.

jus get it done at a very very good bodyshop and charge it to her insurance, shell soon learn her lesson!!

Quote: Originally posted by patty on 20 May 2003

hmmmm theres only one word to explain this

woman!!

lol!!

(got a feeling im gonna get moaned at 4 that comment:D)

:devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Sorry to hear about your car...! :cry:

Yeah got all her details everything she even wrote me a letter apologizing for what shes had done, its just a pain in the arse, Gotta go through all the hassle, witht he insurance companies, i dont go fully comp until next month, so i dont get a courtesy car or nothing!!!! :cry:

Clio 197

Some crazy cow did the same thing to the bird yesterday. In the school carpark. Just glad the kids were still strapped in and not climbing out at the time. Right into the rear door.

Hope she was insured. Then at least you can have a full respray!

Friend of mine had to have a full respay for the same type of damage as the origonal paint had fadded a bit and so didnt match the new paint....will look mint again :)

Women cant reverse to save their lives! My mum reversed into a Caterham last year and blamed the owner for having too low a car (which she didnt see)!

Unlucky mate.

-Rob

She didnt exactly say how she did it but she has only just passed. She actually pushed my car as well!!! She was reversing off her drive and its on a slope so i just think shes slipped of the clutch or something!! there is not a mark on her car though, if she hadnt come and knocked on my mates house i wouldnt have known!!!

Well it was gonna go down to the body shop to be completey resprayed in a couple of months, all the locks off all colourcoded, so it will all have to be done then, but i spoke to the body shop yesterday and they are gonna knock a bit off the respray for me! so that has cheered me up!

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 20 May 2003

Women cant reverse to save their lives! My mum reversed into a Caterham last year and blamed the owner for having too low a car (which she didnt see)!

Unlucky mate.

-Rob
SOME women!!!! Just like SOME men are cr*p!!! ;)

Two blokes talking;

Bloke 1; "Yeah, crashed my car"

Bloke 2; "Bad luck mate"

Same two blokes;

"My GF crashed the car"

"Typical bl**dy woman!"

Yeah yeah!

I drive past 3 schools on my way to work and have such a laugh watching them in there X5s! Recently at the gym carpark a lady parked in between two cars, diagonally, so when she got out she couldnt squeeze her ass between her car and the one next to it. She ended up asking a bloke to reverse her car out for her!

Women have far more accidents than men, though us men always have big ones, i.e the big insurance payouts. So this means there is widespread incompetence with women, while we just drive too fast :devilish:

-Rob

looks exactly like nighticons did at Brands same colour, same damage, same quarter panel! doh!

Unlucky Fella, still goin down Saffend tho! remember u gotta take me for that spin!

Rob, I agree some women should not be alowed to drive!!! And neither should some men, my neighbour s have a fresh scratch on ther car every week, neither of them can reverse!!!! ;)

Worst thing is when I park my car in a car park, its always a bloke who has purposly parked 2mm away from my door, when the rest of the car park is empty!!! Just coz my cars new. (just the sad/not gettin any blokes!)

Never had a woman park so close out of spite.............

Alright Dan,

There must be somint about the rear quarters on these valvers, my mate, has had his rear quarter smashed in a little while ago!! LOL theyre jinxed!!!!

Ill be down southend mate, deffo but dont know if ill be in my car, as it may be getting repaired by then!!! but ill have to wait and see what happens.

How do you know its not because they think if they park next to you, you will take some care because its a nice car, instead of them parking alone risking someone in their brown Sierra parking next to them who wouldnt think twice about resting their door on his car?

Are you sure arent one of these ladys who thinks a 2 metre gap is 2mm, and you think youre actually driving a bus?

;)

-Rob

based totally on my parents here, in over the 20 years they have both been driving, my dad had 1 minor scrape a few months ago. my mum-she has had about 3 major accidents and tapped or had knocks in 3 other accidents. and in those 1 car was written off (not her fault but cud av avoided the accident), drove into the back of a new Rolls

You mean its NOT a bus??? Thats the last time Im giving 50 people a lift.......LOL!!!!!!!

No, its usally the knackered old brown sierra man who parks sssssssssooooooo dam close!!!

Quote: Originally posted by boyracer666 on 20 May 2003

based totally on my parents here, in over the 20 years they have both been driving, my dad had 1 minor scrape a few months ago. my mum-she has had about 3 major accidents and tapped or had knocks in 3 other accidents. and in those 1 car was written off (not her fault but cud av avoided the accident), drove into the back of a new Rolls
Thats all the evidence i need! Case closed! :p

-Rob

God knows what speed she was doing but she had moved my car as well!!! But i still cant get over how her car isnt marked at all!!!!!! no scrathces nothing!!!!!! GRRRR

172 M69 eater

lol i remember when my mom (a driving instructor) left her handbrake off (and we live on a hill!) and it smashed into a lampost!!

lol

Rob,

You wouldnt want to meet my dad on a dark road!!! (or any road for that matter) he took his test 7 times before giving up, in that time he wrote off my mums car by driving it into the side of the house, taking part of the wall down with him!!!!

I sat in with him when he took the short cut across the middle of a large and busy round about, hit the wing mirrors off a row of parked cars and then stopped at a green light, and set off when it turned red!!!

Lucky for me, I have my mums driving ability!!

nuff said!! ;)

Ok i have a classic to wing the balance! My dads neighbour reversed into his Smart, lifting it up clean off of the ground, then drove off. There is a dent in her car and there is a witness. She is refusing to take responsibilty and locks herself in the house refusing to talk, and to pay up!

-Rob