ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sony Cybershot DSC-P200

silver valver/hybrid
right prob gonna sound a right tit here but this is doing my nut in. i have just bought the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P200 and ive read things like "set the exposure time to 25 secs" or watever, but how the hell do i do it? i cant find out how to do it, the manual is useless and an internet search has turned up nothin so if any one can help....:eek:

ive got one too and dont think its that great, sometimes pictures are blurred, and people are always too white on the pictures that come from it

just flick it to the green camera symbol and away you go, ive got the W1 the picture quality is tremendous! bit on the chunky side tho

silver valver/hybrid
crooky1986 said:
ive got one too and dont think its that great, sometimes pictures are blurred, and people are always too white on the pictures that come from it

gotta play with the manual settings, which is what im tryin to figure out lol