ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sony Ericsson W800i vs. K750i

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™
Is there any real difference with these phones?

My boyf got the W800i on 02, and I am on the same network. So I am looking for a new phone, cuz my battery on my V3 is almost dead. Also got plenty of voucher to spend in Argos, and can see that they only offer the W800i on Vodafone. However, they offer the K750i on 02.

Anyone got a K750i, opinions, etc...

These are the differences (bar colour)

W800i comes with a bigger memory card - no big deal as i bought a gig for £30 off ebay.

Software is different - W800i has better music player and storage method and has flight mode where you can use just as an MP3 player.

Shortcut button on k750i becomes walkman button on w800i.

W800 has better headphones (but still crap!) but does come with adaptor allowing you to use any headphones.

My k750i is running W800i software and has 1GB memory.

i have the k750, went for it purely based on the looks.. the headphones from the W800 are better, but they still arent anything to shout about.. and i got another memory card.. though i heard the k750 can be flashed with the same software as the W800?

justinRT said:
i have the k750, went for it purely based on the looks.. the headphones from the W800 are better, but they still arent anything to shout about.. and i got another memory card.. though i heard the k750 can be flashed with the same software as the W800?

It can - mine has been done - piss easy to do!

get the w800i anyday iv got the k750i and i no at lest 5 mates that have it and the joystick starts to mess up after a few months, gf has the
w800i and the joystick is so much better.
cousin who works at the link said he has loads of problems with the k750i and they have to be sent away to be cleaned.

yeah good point, my k750s joystick is starting to play up.. doubt i will be going for a sony erricson next time