ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sony Ericsson error codes?

tiTTy & SV650
My phones been a bit weird recently, it's a K800i on o2. I noticed the games had disappeared first, then noticed my shortcuts had disappeared, then lines would appear on the screen.

Went into the secret service menu and under software its got loads of what must be error codes.

Anyone familiar with Sony Ericsson errors?

It says:

R1CB001
prgCXC1250210_GENERIC_WI R1CB001

EROM: R3A011
prgCXC1250461_EROM_DB2020_WILMA_FOTA_SIMLOCK_FLAFLA_SIBLEY_SEMCUSB

Also says memory stick not inserted while it is and I can still access the memory stick as normal?!

WEIRD

no, i have a sony ericsson K700i on orange and mine has been fine it just has trouble moving the cursor up now.

Those codes just look like information about the firmware and software on the phone. It needs a firmware update which will probably solve the problems.. When that will be publicly available though is another story. SE told me one would be out 'soon' in august.

MK1 Clio 16v
The second error you posted has something to do with the USB Sync Station, but fook knows what!

tiTTy & SV650
had a look at my mates w850 service settings and it had similar codes so I think it's just software info as cyberblob said, needs firmware update I guess.