ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sony Ericsson X1 vs Sony Ericsson C905

Golf R soon...
Good afternoon ladies :cool:

Which one would you choose?

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone2=2427&idPhone1=2246

I have an upgrade with Vodafone on the 21st October and these phones happen to be coming out round about the same time.

In the past I have always gone for a camera phone but I fancy something different so do I go for the top spec 8mp C905 or the windows mobile based X1?

Any thoughts?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Neither. Both shite.

Reasoning:

A200 is a crap OS (Ask K850 owners)
WinMob 6.1 is the oldest operating system known to man and is rubbish, however the x1 looks nice.

Golf R soon...
I currently have the K850 I don't think its too bad but it could be a lot of better.

X1 does look good and does have a good spec, do you reckon its a good alternative to the IPhone?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
No. The BB storm and G1 are good iphone rivals.

Anything winmob is just a pretty 5 year old device.

Golf R soon...
:dapprove: That sounds rather dissappointing!

I might still take a trip to a vodafone shop and try them out when they get released.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Tom ,whats the best phone at the moment for general everyday use.Me and the wife are both due free upgrades.She likes the n96 by the way and i like se

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Tom, When is the next flagship Walkman phone out? and will it be any good?

Also when you going to reply to my PM ;)