ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sony Ericsson Xperia Play: AKA The Playstation phone

Mito Sportiva 135
I've not used one but not convinced, it's not quite a top phone, not quite a PSP - can you download the same games for it as for a PSP though? If you have an Xbox though I'd look at the HTC WM7 phones instead if that's what your main draw is.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Will have a play before i go for the 4 but its probably gonna be the latter that i go for.

Listerine & Poledo
Was using one on Monday, they're really quite good.

Not quite PSP graphics, but certainly better than, say, an HTC or an iPhone.

You cant get PSP games for it, or download via the PSN, but there's a seperate area of Marketplace that you cannot get onto with other Android phones to cater for it.

Listerine & Poledo
it's like any other android phone, loads of 'apps' and junk available.

Think of it as any other Sony Xperia, but with a pop-out keypad any you're pretty much bang on.

I'm looking at getting one, but I'd rather wait and see how the games catalogue works out, it could easily turn out to be forgotten within a couple of months.

If they can get GT, COD and other big names in there, it'll probably hold up ok, but without the big titles it'll likely just die out.