ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sony Head Unit and stering stalk issues

Clio MK2 1.4 16v
RIght, i have a Sony head unit and have the autoleads adaptor for my stalks.

When I installed everything first time, everything worked as i thought it should. I could change the channel stored in the memory of the head unit using the button behind the stalks which is as a cylinder. (sory can't describe it better)

After taking the head unit out to install my Amp, every now and then, when i used the same button, when i increasing the memory preset it would work. If i decreased it, it would go straight to the 1 memory even though i was on 5 or 6 or....

The day before i had to take the Unit out as my amp wouldn't turn on. After i installed everything back, the frikin stalks although i have set the memory channels again, the stalks will not change to the preset memories but will increase and decrease the channel to the next working station.

Hmmmmmm

This is the best i can describe it i think.

So, How does yours work?