ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sony MP3 - Connect2 stalk/HUD adaptor

Just to let you guys know if you are looking for a stalk and HUD adaptor for a Sony HU (2004 Clio) with MP3 get the Connect2 DRNS003.

I tried the Autoleads adpators, the first being 30 quid and worked adequately with radio and CD (although only displays track number) but the display wouldnt update when playing MP3, just displayed the first track played (only the total number for the whole disc and wouldnt go past 99). If you adjusted the volume it stuck on that. There were other glitches too - like the AF symbol kept going off on the HUD and you cant change MP3 album on the stalk.

The second Autoleads one I had ordered special and they said it would be okay - still no MP3 display although it didnt stick on volume and the AF prob was sorted. That was 50 quid.

Now all hail Connect2! Thier DRNS003 works great. Will display CD text, MP3 ID3 tag, file name or track / album number. You can change album from the stalk too. 50 quid, sorted. Only one very small bug in that it doesnt always update the display when you change album - catches up on the second track though or if you skip a track and go back so 9/10 for Connect2.

Incidentally I got my money back on the others from Halfords who were very helpful in getting the adaptors for me.