ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sony PSP - Yeh, Neh or Ghey?!

LOTS!
Sony PSP's: Yeh, Neh or Ghey.

Thinking of getting one... can get one at a good price. Should I bother though? I'm not a gemer... but might use for films & music if it's worth while.

What do you guys say? :S

ditto, but then again theres some good games popping up now, gta is out this week 2. i was thinking of getting another in january sales if gta is good

172 Exclusive
GTA is out soon, Pro Evo 5 is out soon and i heard GT4 is coming out on it :)
Whats not to get

dk

911 GTS Cab
ssx is amazing and gta should arrive for me tomorrow, can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dk

911 GTS Cab
well gta has now arrived and its amazing, the system is worth it for gta and ssx alone

I've spent less on my DS and extensive games collection than it would cost me to buy a standard PSP and two games, yet despite buying it nearly a year ago its still used nearly every day, and importantly for a handheld...still works and isn't damaged in the slightest despite a few drops. Advance Wars, Mr Driller, Zoo Keeper, Kirby etc, on the face of it they don't stand a hope in hell against TOCA, Tony Hawk, Burnout etc but as handheld games they have (in my opinion at least) been much better value for money.

I tried to justify owning a PSP but it just isn't happening, the games aren't really suited to genuine handheld use, i.e. 15 minutes on the bus every day, out and about etc. Works great in the living room, but surely thats what a PS2 is for!