ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sony=retarded.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
right so every1 knows that sony f**k ps3 owners over at every chance. so picture this, my ps3 under a year old decides it doesnt want to work anymore,so ring sony tell them and they give me a new 1. great, i download all map packs etc so everything seems fine until tonight when i thought ill rent a movie. it takes my money and i get email etc then i click download, message comes up..
already a ps3 system activated, you must deactivate to activate this system.
weeeeelll i dont have that system anymore so i cant can i. so searched the net and found the subject and turns out ya have to ring sony and provide alot of info to resolve it. sony wont change this either cos apparently it doesnt happen to enough people.
why didnt they f**king tell me this when i rang about my first system before i sent it to them. so now im telling you so ya dont make the same mistake.

I waited untill the Xbox 360 S, hopefuly it won't break!

I assume the PS3 movie thing is similar to itunes, with 5 PC's etc. You'd think it would let you deactivate all PS3's when you're logged in, sounds like fail to me.

EDIT: I was hoping you'd say your PS3 was broken as you might get BO tomorrow :eek:

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Well yeah I like the ps3 but they try there best to test peoples patience at times. If the control wasn't made for an ogre and they didn't break every 5 minutes and every kid in the world didn't own 1 I'd maybe consider another xbox.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I've recently bought a 360 Slim and no faults so far (I should hop so too)

That said, my PS3 has been fine, also. And that's an early 60GB model.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
There the best model Chris. Don't ever sell it or exchange it for a newer 1. Ps3 fazed them out cos they have all the good stuff in. I regretted selling mine.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah? That's good to know!

TBH mate, I rarely use it for long periods, so that might be another reason. It's been super reliable so far though.

Never above 25mpg
Well yeah I like the ps3 but they try there best to test peoples patience at times. If the control wasn't made for an ogre and they didn't break every 5 minutes and every kid in the world didn't own 1 I'd maybe consider another xbox.

That's called man-sized.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Yeah? That's good to know!

TBH mate, I rarely use it for long periods, so that might be another reason. It's been super reliable so far though.

wont matter chris mines used nearly everyday for a good few hours and since the day after release!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL. Valid point.

Mong.

XBL's a vastly better online experience, IMO, but pound-for-pound, they're virtually the same f*cking thing. Console wars is getting old now.

As an owner of both machines I'd agree and I hate MS, I want the PS3 to be better but sadly it isn't, stone age joypad design and pitiful online experience make mine pretty much a BR player/dust gathering device.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Uncharted 2 was AWESOME though. Loved that game.

I really hope GT5 delivers now. If it doesn't I'll just keep playing Forza. Said I'd lend my PS3 to Chris, so he can have a blast on GT.

Are you getting GT, Si?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
No like if you press ps button while in a game it takes ages to come up. Noticed it when I got f1. Black ops is the same apparently.

Uncharted 2 was AWESOME though. Loved that game.

I really hope GT5 delivers now. If it doesn't I'll just keep playing Forza. Said I'd lend my PS3 to Chris, so he can have a blast on GT.

Are you getting GT, Si?

I loved both uncharted games tbh they've been the highlight of an otherwise let down of a machine. MGS4 IMO was self indulgent for Hideo far too much cut scene not enough game.

GT5 I'll play Brazo's copy then make a decision. I'm certainly not lining kaz's pockets again without trying it first, made that mistake with the steaming turd that is GT5p