ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sony Sound System

Scenic mk1 (F3R)

hey people can any one advise me a tad cuz im lookin at getting a sony XMD1000 1600 watt amp and 2 15" sony subs. ive currently got a sony 444 amp and 2 12" sony subs. is it worth the money or should i keep what ive got?

to be honest, there will be very little difference in performance, try spending a little more money and getting some decent kit, you will notice the difference

Scenic mk1 (F3R)

well what would u surgest i like alpine but its pricy. at tho mo my basic system is a sony cdx900 (i think) and the silver 6cd mp3 changer

Scenic mk1 (F3R)

okidoki ive been lookin and what bout this 1. alpine MRD-M1000 and 2 15" R-Type subs 1500 peak 500watt RMS. itll cost me more than twice as much but what would that be like? and would i need to consider a cap

to be honest, look elsewhere, phoenix gold have good entry level kit, as do mb quart, alpine make great head units and decent amp, as for their speakers, yuo will find better for the money