ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sony Walkman NW-A808 this or iPod?

This has really long battery life...30 hrs playback for music!! 8 hrs Video. I was going to get the Nano 8gb... but this looks better and bigger screen... what u guys think? anyone got one? Looks better quality controls too...and cheaper.

Sony Walkman

Cheers MrMark, I have weighed up the difference in playback and cost etc... and this Sony does seem a good buy... this is the cheapest I have found it...

HERE £119 DELIVERED

Anyone know what the difference is between the NW-A808 and the NWZA-818 ? Want to buy the one on that link but cant tell what the differences are? it has got good reviews.

Last edited:
  Octy VRS
The NWA-808 uses Sonicstage to transfer music etc. The NWZA-818 is drag and drop, get this one!

Octy VRS
You won't be dissapointed. I had a demo version of the NWA-808 a while ago and was very impressed by the screen quality and it's generally a good player. Will be even better with the drag and drop.

You won't be dissapointed. I had a demo version of the NWA-808 a while ago and was very impressed by the screen quality and it's generally a good player. Will be even better with the drag and drop.

Thats good to hear, looking forward to it arriving now! :) The 818 has 33 hrs playback as well. The sound quality is meant to be spot on and the earphones comfortable.. the ones on my last mp3 felt like my ears were bleeding after 5 minutes. I'm going to New York in about 1 month so this is going to be a good for passing the time at the airports and walking around NY.

Last edited:
  Octy VRS
The headphones are MDREX85's and are very good considering they are chucked in with the player. Sound quality on all Sony DAP's is top class! Enjoy.