ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sony xplod set up

i just bought the following stuff:

SONY XPLOD 6X9S (XS-F693R)

SONY XPLOD 10 INCH SUB (XS-L1036)

SONY XPLOD AMP (XM-255EX)

are thewy any good? , i know its a bit late to ask now i have bought them but just thought id ask

whats ya all reckon to these?

cheers

Reading a few old posts it was said that better stuff could be had for the money and seemed a mass opinion ...... your paying for the name

Even so I ordered an xplod cd player and xplod mp3 cd changer, I didnt want xplod speakers though, went for infinity ones instead :)

Isnt it general opinion that 6x9s and subs do not mix ?

i dunno thats why i posted this to see if anyone had ne suggestions on what it would be like

i am only 18 and this is my first car

just lookin for info or help on what to do and how to make it as best as poss with what i have got

;)

cheers

see if u can return it:)

hehe na it will still sound good, just i agree with riot, better stuff could have been bought for the price.

im sure your stereo will still be quality. but its true 6x9s and subs really dont mix well..infact any speakers on the parcel shelf and 6x9s dont mix

i got em all for 100 quid

caNT GET OWT ELSE FOR THAT CAN YA?

i wasnt even gonna get owt like that but i thought they were a bargain

lol

For a first system it will be ok. Im sure youll soon be going mental with the credit card like most people on the forum in the not too distant future...we all have to start somewhere.

Russ

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

sbmbailey,

well everyone on hear seems to think sony stuff sux..

I on the other hand have never had a problem with their stuff and the sound quality has always been excellent.

its not that the kit is in the same league as splx or anything, at times it can sound ok

but for the rrp prices of xplod kit you can buy MUCH better

6x9s = NO!!! (well IMHO anyway)

sub in the back and components in the front is all you need really. i think as a rule of thumb 6x9s and subs shouldnt be used together. Suppose u could mount the 6x9s in your front footwells?

I think sony stuff is good, not keen on the Xplode stuff cos i dont like the colour but it will sound decent mate.