ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Soon to be a 182 owner....

Clio 182
hey guys,

should be the owner of a 54 plate clio 182 by the end of this week...

any tips on getting the best deal, or what i can grind out of renault for the deal would be great help.

thanks.... alex.

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Would'nt buy from renault full stop,way to dear, you can pick up minter through this forum as its probably been that persons pride and joy! Welcome to cliosport bud:) How much they asking for a 54 plate, has it got dark anthracite coloured wheels and the mileage

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
if you can buy it without finance jst have a look at what you can get for under 6k
madness rb182 for 5k love it.

Clio 182
i cant afford to buy it cash... can only go with finance, its a good deal though i feel.... 20,421 miles, black ff no cup pack 1 owner £5993.

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Whats pack 1 forgot sorry, make sure the warranty is worth the paper its written on, that aint a bad price from a stealer tbh

182 FF Inferno
What age is the car? Price sounds very cheap from a dealer- I paid that 1 month ago in a private sale. Better off getting one with cup packs though.

Clio 182
What age is the car? Price sounds very cheap from a dealer- I paid that 1 month ago in a private sale. Better off getting one with cup packs though.

is a september 54 plate mate... i think its a great deal considering the mileage.

Clio 182
thanks for the warm welcome... if the deal goes ahead ill give it a good deatail and get some pics up.

it doesnt come with the cup pack but i would like to improve the standard spec.. what would you recommend?

In between cars....
That is a good deal, renault along from me have a 55 plate 182 up for 7495

Youll get the 3 year renault warrenty with it, well check anyway, thatll be worth a bit!

Clio 182
That is a good deal, renault along from me have a 55 plate 182 up for 7495

Youll get the 3 year renault warrenty with it, well check anyway, thatll be worth a bit!

my budget is 6k mate otherwise i would. im getting a 1 year warranty and 2 year service package with the car aswell.