ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Soooo annoyed !!

I don't even think im going to bother contacting him. It will cost me more in fuel to return them than it will to ship them. Plus knowing my luck he will have a clan waiting for me when I get there lol.

I will just send them back via courier. Any ideas on who to send them with ?

Parcel2Go are generally pretty good - shouldn't cost you the earth either.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
I nearly bought these but it was only when I looked back and realised the bloke only paid £120 for them from a forum member due to the condition of them a few months previously I decided against it.

FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)
I bought some springs from some little chancer a month or so ago, he didn't send them and stopped replying to PMs after feeding me stories. He had the cheek to ask another member to pay by paypal gift, and also didn't send those items either. I got my money back and will never used the for sale forum on here ever again unless I'm selling. CS have no control so you are at the mercy of the paypal system.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
THIS thread is another example of why we need feedback score back does anyone else agree stops stuff like this happening !!

parcel2go,interparcel,parcelmonkey are all sites you can try, got 2 say whenever i sell anything i ALWAYS keep the buyer up to date like the courier's hadn't turned up 3 times which i informed the buyer every time, finally got a courier that arrived and he was happy with the item and let me know when he received it but there is far 2 many scammer out there and this is why i'd always pay covering the fee's

Sorry to hear your bad luck mate, hope you get it sorted out. I've been selling a fair few cleaning products on here lately and would hate that someone thought I was scamming them. Some have paid by gift, some have paid the fee, either way they both get the same product and would never be knocked by me. A trader score would be a good idea. Detailing world have one.

Clio 200
When he complains he can also show screenshots of this thread to backup the fact he only received rocks. Wouldn't shout about it on the internet imho
What not shout about it like all this?
The rocks ruse sounds barmy. Why not just stay fair and send the wheels back – don't stoop to their level and try some trick to 'get your own back' – it'll only backfire on you in the end.

04BGFF182CLIORS
Is there any chance he didnt know they were buckled? If he didnt fit them to a car, and there is no obvious damage, whats to say he wasnt aware?

Contact him and settle it fairly.

What not shout about it like all this?
The rocks ruse sounds barmy. Why not just stay fair and send the wheels back – don't stoop to their level and try some trick to 'get your own back' – it'll only backfire on you in the end.

The wouldn't shout about it bit was to do with the rocks, not with him posting the thread in the first place. Personally I wouldn't do the rock thing because as you say that will be stooping to their level

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
This is why 9/10 I will go and pick the item up instead of paying for postage, means you get the chance to see what you're buying etc.

Silver Clio 172 Phase 1
More than likley due to the buyers poor effort at a claim.

Word it right and you'll always win.

Not allways had a nightmare with bridesmaids dresses, had a police report saying seller was fraudulent etc pay pal sided with the seller.
All depends on the day its a gamble with paypal which is why i allways use my credit card now for paypal transactions, that way if paypal shaft you you can charge back the money

RB clio 182
I have heard of paypal sending both the buyer and seller a message saying that they both lost the claim and then paypal pocket the money !!!

clio 182 sport
I purchased my o.z. f1's on here like a month ago have had a chance to get them looked at yet, should be getting them balanced with tyres ect next week i am going to be pissed if there buckled!!

I purchased my o.z. f1's on here like a month ago have had a chance to get them looked at yet, should be getting them balanced with tyres ect next week i am going to be pissed if there buckled!!
i'l be very very surprised if they don't atleast have a slight buckle tbh especially with Britain's pot holed roads