ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sorry to sound cheap

BMW E92/Audi S3
But is there anywhere I can finance expensive car audio stuff? Littlewoods used to let you pay monthly on an £800 Pioneer DVD unit. They don't anymore - They just have boy racer looking headunits..

Halp x

Chelsea tractor
Save up and buy it later? I've heard that log book loans are honest and fair people

BMW E92/Audi S3
Well, the thing is, I've removed my stereo because of my boost gauges - I had no PIN for it and now its locked. Now I can't be bothered to go to Renault to get a new pin so I may as well upgrade.

I just really wanted something that played iPod because I envy my mrs never running out of driving music.

Merc A class
Renault do iPod connections for Standard headunits? I may be behind here... :eek:

Yep its called a Tunepoint.

Or you can get a lead that plus into the back of the megs head unit and straight into the ipod iirc

Is it worth getting a debt over a head unit? And £800 for one?!?!? Christ.

0% credit card is probably the best route for you, as long as you pay it off.