ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sorted, well almost

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Finally found some shelving units + storage at homebase last night, much better now. Going to get another plastic storage tower, but after spending £56 last night I can wait!

I have a runner to get down in front of the pump bottles to protect me carpet, also need to sort summat for the polishers etc that are stored in the top of my wardrobe :D

littledetailinghut001.jpg

littledetailinghut002.jpg

littledetailinghut003.jpg

littledetailinghut005.jpg

This comes in handy livin on the top floor :eek:

littledetailinghut007.jpg

littledetailinghut008.jpg

littledetailinghut010.jpg

littledetailinghut011.jpg

littledetailinghut012.jpg

littledetailinghut013.jpg

Got a set of buckets, gritguards + dollies at work so no need to lug me buckets up there every time :D Dodo ones are back ups when I need a rest from work, then I'll go up my dads + do the cars. Also left the pw + vac at work as they come in handy up there.

Is it wrong that I dream of a big white triple garage with a wash bay too? :eek:

cheers

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
lol, i got a man thanks paulene. Whats so wrong in being a detailing enthusiast? I like to take care of my cars, end of!

Storm Grey 200
Oh I also do, and i have a few large boxes full. I will rephrase jesus christ to, impressive collection...

172 Flamer
Don't think you've got enough stuff there, I reckon the car will be stinking when you finished with that lot.

Seriously though, fancy doing my car?

Audi A4 AVANT 1.9TDi
HOLY MOLY! That's bigger than mine! (.....:eek:)

A nice collection Maggie. Some serious mullar been spent there!

What is the SV wax? And, is that Cleaner Fluid spotted with the AG/Werkstat kit? If so, thoughts on using it??

Jim

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
HOLY MOLY! That's bigger than mine! (.....:eek:)

A nice collection Maggie. Some serious mullar been spent there!

What is the SV wax? And, is that Cleaner Fluid spotted with the AG/Werkstat kit? If so, thoughts on using it??

Jim

Cheers mate, the wax is only onyx. Yes it is the sv cleaner fluid, its very good but I do prefer lime prime over it tbh. I like to use it on wheels before applying autobahn wheel wax. :D

Honest to god, you're the only woman I've come across who thinks like that. Good on you!

aww, cheers mate :eek:

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
lol at you lot! It was clogging up one of our workshops at work so I had to get it home, plus theres a huge rat at work somewhere :(

Its good to have a wide variety of products at hand, and detailing isnt just my part time hobby, its my passion, call me sad but who cares! I will have my business going at some point so its not like I wont be needing any of it! :eek:

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
cheers jamie :)

Got it from Dom himself, but elite car care + rubbishboys do them ;)

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
Thanks! :)

Your collection of stuff is right off it tbh :p
Must be cool to have all that and when it comes to doing your car have the choice of 'what shall i use today? hmm...'

BMW M135i
Jesus h christ woman! Thats pretty bloody impressive either way you look at it! I've got a good use for some of it mind ;).

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
so what happens when the rats gone are you going to reclaim the workshop at work ;)

lol, Im starting to fill it up again! Just bought a spare bucket/gritguard set + dollies to keep at work, by summer it will be full again! :eek: Cant fit buckets in the vee :(

Jesus h christ woman! Thats pretty bloody impressive either way you look at it! I've got a good use for some of it mind ;).

lol :rasp: and whats that then ben? :eek:

Not a 320d
littledetailinghut005.jpg

Double wax :)

how does #16 compare to Colly and FK ?

Good collection youve got there, do you detail many cars? Ive narrowed my collection down to a spesific set of polishes although as youve seen i like my waxes, cant have enough waxes now can you :eek:

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Very Impressive Dawn.

Il take a couple of layers of the RB juiced Dodo on mine thank you please ! ;)