ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sound Help

Ok thinking on buying an amp to make sound quality a bit better will this work ? or will i blow the standard speakers. Clio 1.2 16v Dymanique If this will work any ideas on which amp to buy.

Golf Mk3 Gti 8v
If you buy an amp then yes you will blow the standard speakers up, but hwy you would connect them to the amp i can't understand. You could replace the standars with better qulity speakers which I personally think is the better option, or can go all bad boy and get you self some 6x9s.
Components are better though, and you could replace the standard components with better quality ones.
My mate did this and the sound was great.

"Navy" N17 TWO
As said, go for a good set of components in the front first, then amp them :) Avoid the antique 6x9s idea

Front & rear speakers in your car are 13cm / 5.25"

Golf Mk3 Gti 8v
glad i was going along the right lines there, i defo agree comps all the way, I can't remember a single time i was sat on the Parcel shelf listen to my 6x9s while drivin.

yeah they will

let me make a point here

bought infinity speakers front and back, and alpine head unit and a mutant amp

a year later i have just spent another 400 odd quid on better speakers and a better amp

dont not spend first time round!

jamie

Clio 172
Yeh, spend more now to save later.

I've got a 4Ch Alpine V Power amp . 4 X 40 RMS for sale if your interested? PM me if you are