ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sound quallity gone bad

Just got my amp and sub fitted today and its all working properly.

Now only thing is the sound quality of the speakers sound absolutly terrible! My cars speakers sounded great and then when i got my car back today from the sub and amp being fitted the whole over all sound sounds pretty sh** to be honest!

The sounds all muffled and crackling and the bass seems all over the place.

Could this be a case of changing the settings on the stereo or something like changing the frequencies or something As im feeling i have wasted a fair amount of money for nothing.

GRitch

ClioSport Club Member
  Polo BlueGT
If you're free, bring it through to Montrose today/night and I'll have a look if you want?

GRitch

ClioSport Club Member
  Polo BlueGT
Should be alright depending on if my misses has planned anything. Let me know and I'll hopefully be able to help/point you in the right direction.

Scratch that! All i have done is got the speakers sounding better.

Just looked and noticed that my amp isn't getting any power (light isn't going on and sub isn't kicking)

Really annoying considering iv just spent £137! Getting it all set up.

Any ideas on how i can get this working as in not really up for spending more money on auto electricians.

Cheers