ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Africa 172 Owner

Ph1 Clio 172
hi Guys

really happy to be on the site and know that many good things are to come.

I own a Ph1 172, they ghost like here in South Africa and finding it hard to get information or advise.

I will post Pictures as soon as i can but here are a list of issues i hope to iron out in the next few Months.

Throttle Cable needs replacing (mech ordered 2 x wrong sizes and still waiting)
Shock mountings
Clutch
Rear tires
diff Rims
gaps on front bumper to be sorted
power steering leak on bottom pipe
Wrap side mirrors (cracked)
Knocking noise in 1st - 3rd in front (may be from engine mounts)

I would appreciate any and everyones help or comments on my little cab and hope to get all these nigglies sorted so i can drive her care free because current she has me a tad worried

Regards

Listerine & Poledo
Hey broo.

Welcome aboard.

Sounds like you've got yourself a fair bit of work there, but at least some of it's simple. YOu're in the right place to get the info though

275 Trophy
Hi DevOes, where are you from? I'm more than likely going out to Jo'burg with work in the next couple of weeks. Have a search round on this site - most of your questions should be answered.

Ph1 Clio 172
Did you get it yourself? if not im not interested sorry

Well funny you say that. After feeding the Crocs, one of them bit into a tire i was using to protect myself with and left a tooth behind. so i was the direct result of the events that led up to him loosing his tooth.....

275 Trophy
I'm leaving this Saturday night, for 2 weeks but will be working 12-14 hours a day until the job is finished so can't really say when I could enjoy that beer, sadly. Plenty of overtime though so not all bad. Airbus A380 on the way out too :cool: