ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Central BBQ Meet 19/08/07

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Had a really good time today. Weather wasn't as bad as expected, so all was cool. As usual I just had to take a few pics, so here they are.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
looks like a good meet. hows your car debz? ever get the bodykit sorted??

Naaa, not yet. I've had to have bits replaced on it. Been going on since November. Costing me loads of money and driving me nuts! I am going to get it booked in soon though as I don't want to be spending all my darn car fund on repairs, so unless something drastic happens, anything else after the mirror repair tomorrow can bloody well wait!

looks like a good meet. hows your car debz? ever get the bodykit sorted??

Naaa, not yet. I've had to have bits replaced on it. Been going on since November. Costing me loads of money and driving me nuts! I am going to get it booked in soon though as I don't want to be spending all my darn car fund on repairs, so unless something drastic happens, anything else after the mirror repair tomorrow can bloody well wait!

Oh dear! Cant believe you havent been able to get it done though, I have been away from ClioSport for a nearly a year and last thing I knew you were about to get it booked in!

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +

Oh dear! Cant believe you havent been able to get it done though, I have been away from ClioSport for a nearly a year and last thing I knew you were about to get it booked in!

Well yeah, I was almost ready to get it done last time I spoke to you. Since then however things have gone wrong and have had to be fixed. I was also ill for abit inbetween too, so that didn't help. Soon though. ~Fingers crossed~

Well yeah, I was almost ready to get it done last time I spoke to you. Since then however things have gone wrong and have had to be fixed. I was also ill for abit inbetween too, so that didn't help. Soon though. ~Fingers crossed~

Maybe my return will bring you some good luck ;)

Formally Clio 182
Whos black clio is this?

7.jpg

Looks nice, I just got my black 182 and i'm interested in what mods its had?

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +

Maybe my return will bring you some good luck ;)

You never know, it was you that persuaded me to get the Eibachs, and I'm STILL smiling. :D ;)

Renault Sport clio 1
Brill Pics!

That pic is typical Ady!

Tim, My mods are Viper kit with C.A.F to front bumper, Prospeed exhaust, carbon cup splitter, 40mm apex, 17" turrini's, Green stuff pads and Brembo discs.

Where is Basingstoke do you live?

it'll be at the Ring in september if you're going, although im hoping to have the exhaust 'improved' before then.

M140i
Honestly! The pic was me doing an impression of a rather camp steve move whilst playing football, obviously to my embarrassment I succeeded a little too well

182cup & 172 racecar
Well done Ady for sorting it.Nice move from the Pug on me,at least my brakes work if not my brake lights!!