ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Central Photo-shoot meet. Winchester/Southampton.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
As above.

After my extreme short notice meet on Sat :eek: I was thinking of trying again either this Sat evening the 24th, or the following Sat evening the 31st. and around 7-30?

Anyone interested?

Cheers Fletch :cool:

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
If I'm not going out on Saturday then I'll pop along. Where's the park and ride?

Directions to St Catherines Park and Ride from the M3
Travelling north, exit at junction 10 and follow sign posting for Park and Ride (first left at roundabout).

Travelling south, exit at junction 9 onto the A31 and follow sign posting for Park and Ride.

Hope this helps.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Thats no good! Could meet you somewhere and we could have a little drive through some twisties first? :) Might have picked up my new wheels before I see you guys also! ;) Won't be on as they will need tyres!

Yeah how about Tesco's Winnall just off junction 9?

I know some great roads around there too :approve:

S23

The Cleee-O
Damn. Too far for me atm :( . Still scraping too much to drive anywhere out of Southampton. lol. Weekend after in Southampton? Ocean Village FTW! lol.