ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Central Photo-shoot meet. Winchester/Southampton.

S23

The Cleee-O
Yea, gud meet. Ha yea, get your disks out mate :rasp:. Was nice to meet you all, and I look forward to the next one :D

Dynamique Flamer
I only joking Kerry, at least your car is driven ;)

Tis driven, I even got a text from someone today saying "just seen you slow down your car is well fast" I think they were taking the p!ss though :eek:

Imagine how much fun I could have with a 2.0.........................:D

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Tis driven, I even got a text from someone today saying "just seen you slow down your car is well fast" I think they were taking the p!ss though :eek:

Imagine how much fun I could have with a 2.0.........................:D

Well IIRC every over car at the meet yesterday was on between 30-40k, puts my 114k bus to shame :(

Get a 172/82 bought, you know it makes sense, I'll even sell you mine standard for £4,500.

Dynamique Flamer
Well IIRC every over car at the meet yesterday was on between 30-40k, puts my 114k bus to shame :(

Get a 172/82 bought, you know it makes sense, I'll even sell you mine standard for £4,500.

No thanks I like being under 50k just :rasp:

And plus my ins renewel is looking quite exp :cry: