ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South East Cliosport Saturday Convoy

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Seen as CSS is just a month away I thought it would be good to start a meeting place to convoy up :)

Last years CSS was excellent and had many cars convoying up from the south east together and made it a really good trip up so I was thinking meeting at the same place again this year at south mimms services.

CSS starts at 10:30am and from south mimms services it takes aproxx 1hr 30mins to get there so I was thinking meeting from 8:15am with the aim of leaving the services at 9:00am via the M40.

http://www.motorwayservices.info/south_mimms_services_m25/

Of course if anybody has better ideas on meeting times, places etc please free to comment :)

1. Dr Jekyll

182 BG FF
Just had a look and that is really far for me to travel as im from margate s.e coast! Lol but looks really good, maybe next time it will be bit closer to me :) spose they cant keep everyone happy lol

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
It's mainly so it's central for the whole of cliosport. Gonna be a huge turnout as last year was big. There's already over a 100 coming, not including the "+1s" :)

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
1. Dr Jekyll
2. nightrider renault
3. racey blue
:approve:

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
1. Dr Jekyll
2. nightrider renault
3. racey blue
4. Jack woodc**k +1/2
5. matty a +1
6. E11OOT

Megane GT
Now I have moved itll be easier than Lakeside :D
1. Dr Jekyll

2. nightrider renault
3. racey blue
4. Jack woodc**k +1/2
5. matty a +1
6. E11OOT
7. Jane (work dependent - if I can I will :))

clio 182
1. Dr Jekyll
2. nightrider renault
3. racey blue
4. Jack woodc**k +1/2
5. matty a +1
6. E11OOT
7. Jane (work dependent - if I can I will :)

8. Markamus182 (+1)

Megane GT
Last year it was all pretty chilled, there was a few '90+ lepton blasts' but that was it. Are you going Rob?

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
dan in the red 207gti:nono: was flashed doing 130mph:) back from St Albans on the m25 on saturday night:race: the cameras are in the new overhead light things you can see the lines in the road, i will find out if he gets anything in the post.:(

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
all good nothing in the post yet for dan in the pug, we are all going to southend tonight for a laugh, does anyone have any info on these motorway cameras as 70mph plus is going to happen next saturday:race:for sure.

Megane GT
I nearly came to this, was out in Chelmsford last night though for my mates bday. Was it good?

Nimbus 197
<b>So this is the list that should hopefully be there at 8! lol :D<br />
<br />
1. Megzy<br />
2. Stephie_<br />
3. Jjay<br />
4. Adam<br />
5. lawrence-182<br />
6. Retro_renault<br />
7. Renault enthusiast<br />
8. lrj<br />
9. Vickyx</b><br />
<b>10. Rob<br />
11. Tyler.<br />
12. .Luke.</b><b><br />
13. Wick<br />
14. Bentley<br />
15. Steve@Rsport<br />
16. Luker1990</b>

Megane GT
You mean CSS ? The even that is on next weekend ?

Noooo, there was a meet in southend/harlow last weekend!

1. Dr Jekyll
2. nightrider renault
3. racey blue
4. Jack woodc**k +1/2
5. matty a +1
6. E11OOT
7. Jane (+1)

8. Markamus182 (+1)

I am definitely coming now :) so I will see you all there saturday morning!

clio 182
meant to rain thoughout the day :/ im sure we can still make it a laugh, only been to one meet before and couldnt make fcs but be nice to meet some new faces!
still is still the plan yeah ? :)

Renault Clio 1.2
Hi guys, kinda new to the forum and dont really fancy driving up alone, im from luton which means you should all pass my junction at some point, is there any chance i could join the convoy?
:hail:

clio 182
sounds like it wont be long after 9 that we pass your junction , go for it mate more the merrier in my mind :) or just pop down to mimms good chance to meet ppl b4 the show

Yeah, it's likely that the large convoy will pass luton jct about 9:10ish, so either get there slightly in advance and drive slowly so we overtake, or just head to South Mimms for a chat before hand.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
meant to rain thoughout the day :/ im sure we can still make it a laugh, only been to one meet before and couldnt make fcs but be nice to meet some new faces!
still is still the plan yeah ? :)

Yeah the weather is meant to be poo but it'll still be a good 'un :)

Its always good to meet old a new faces and put faces to names :)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Hi guys, kinda new to the forum and dont really fancy driving up alone, im from luton which means you should all pass my junction at some point, is there any chance i could join the convoy?
:hail:

As mentioned above mate. If you are meeting at mimms just get there in between 8:15 -9:00. That way you can introduce yourself. I'll bring the microphone ;)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Remember to fill up for fuel before we leave guys. Nobody wants be be waiting while someone is filling up.

The convoy leaves at 9:00 so either fill up today or before you meet the crowd at mimms.

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
not going to meet up, going to head up a little later in the day, see you all there.

See you at Mimms guys, the other SE convoy should be joining you pretty much bang on 9 to get on the road :D