ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South East Dent/scratch repair day 12/12/09 - 9am onwards

Black 197
As requested by a few members (Hi Craig) i have been talking to a chap called "Scott"

He is a professional body scratch/dent man and does it for a living, I have spoken to him this afternoon and he is very happy to do work on our cars on a day that is organised, I dont need any work well bar a tiny scratch but this is what he offers :-

1. Paint repair - Scratches & Scuffs

2. Dents - He brings his colleague for this

3. Alloy repair inc kerb damage / paint scuffs - He can respray a dif colour too if wanted

4. Interior repair i.e rips etc

5. He even offers detailing with a machine polisher

I have requested prices and can get more info depending on the amount of cars attending etc

Prices for 10 or more cars have been stated by him at £20-25 per panel depending on how bad damage is !

He also stated that if he couldnt do the work on the day to your car i.e the damage needs a bit more work he is happy to arrange with the owner about coming to their home and spending more time on it wich seems good imo

He is currently contracted by Renault, Citroen, BMW, Audi, Mercedes, VW etc so his work is very very good and to a high standard, I have seen his work and can confirm its excellent

Now there is no date set yet as i said i'd post this and see what response we get but if you want work done lets gets some dates in mind and i will pass this info to Scott where he wil then see if its suitable

Anyone needing more info text or call me on - 07912934138

EDIT - He lives in the Biggin Hill area but i stated the work would be carried out on a meet within Kent/Surrey area so those willing to travel get involved please

Last edited:
  3 Series touring
Re: South East Dent/scratch repair day

like the look of this as one of my seats is broke :( might be worth turining up to see what he says as im local

I am definately down for this and you know that ha.

Dent removal for me and possible a scratch or 2 blown over.

Im guessing it'll be a weekend, will need to know in advance as i work every other.

Elliott

Black 197

Ok well when we get enough interest i'll arrange a day or spread of days, I dont want to give Scott a day yet as if we dont get enough cars or people blow out it'll pi$$ him off and he wont do it again

Seems fair IMO

Like i say Scott is well up for this especially as were a club so if we can keep him sweet i'm sure he'll return some great benefits

I'm off to work now but text or ring if you need further info, Will log in tonight and check back or if your going to the Grasshopper meet tomorrow i'll see you there

Mini Cooper S

Possibly interested but would be good to speak to him directly.

Have you got a phone number for him? Want to see what he can do with dents in the roof.

Cheers!

Need some more interest in this, mine is in a real need of dent removal. Next month sometime?

Next month is pretty cool with me.

I'll pay whatever he wants (within reason) As i've got lots to be taken out. The bonnet has some & the roof is littered with them :mad: I will also get the car to him early as it's quite bad (caused by hail stones btw)

Black 197

Next month is pretty cool with me.

I'll pay whatever he wants (within reason) As i've got lots to be taken out. The bonnet has some & the roof is littered with them :mad: I will also get the car to him early as it's quite bad (caused by hail stones btw)

LOL @ hail stones !

They dont look that bad tbh Craig, Shouldn't be alot of work, I'll call him today and see how much roughly, None of yours are bigger than a 20 pence piece are they ?

Evora, C-HR & A180

count me in too, i have small dent on my door

Black 197

Seems as if we may get enough interest, I'll start by putting names down and then from there we can get a date agreed... fair ??

1. Rossy197 - (scratch)
2. Cat171 - (hail stone craters)
3. Clio-Ell - (scratch/dent)
4. bennyboy182 - (interior repair)
5. Smitchell1 - (???)

Black 197

1. Rossy197 - (scratch)
5. Smitchell1 - (???)
6. Leon86 - (dent)

Mini Cooper S

Can he do a crease in the roof?
What would he charge for a small bumper scuff?

Black 197

Can he do a crease in the roof?
What would he charge for a small bumper scuff?

I'll find out for you fella, Give me a few hours as i'm just on my way to work now

Bumper scuff shouldn't be anymore than the price stated i.e £25-30 depending on how bad, The crease however depends on where it is and how bad it is, Creases in roofs are very hard to get out compared to a dent

Mini Cooper S

Thanks for the help, got a slight crease in the roof which I didn't notice when buying my car! Always annoys me. If you could find out what can be done with it, that would be great.

Thanks again!

Looking like we may get the numbers. Saturday or sunday are ok for me, but work every other weekend.

LOL @ hail stones !

They dont look that bad tbh Craig, Shouldn't be alot of work, I'll call him today and see how much roughly, None of yours are bigger than a 20 pence piece are they ?
Yep mega hail stones. I left the car at my 'rents & went on a stag do, came back & the weather had done it !
None of them are bigger than a 20p mate. Most are little 'pin' type dents. Thanks.

A Saturday or Sunday are good for me too.

Nimbus 197

ive got a dent on the rooof from an acorn... loool!!! it hit me like a bomb..! few scratches on the back end aswell.. il be interested tooo x

Nimbus 197

1. Rossy197 - (scratch)
5. Smitchell1 - (???)
6. Leon86 - (dent)
7. Tits Magee

SG9 Forester STi

I might be up for this when dates are sorted. My dad's VW campervan door swung out and hit the rear quarter of the clio so would be good to get rid of that.

CLIO Iceberg 172

I might be up for this when dates are sorted. My dad's VW campervan door swung out and hit the rear quarter of the clio so would be good to get rid of that.

already!! you just have no luck girl

SG9 Forester STi

Lol it was the summer before last as it goes....least I know now it's not that in your face though :cool:

SG9 Forester STi

That's good news for me then. But when you know its there yourself you always see it, it's doing my head in lol so it must go!

BG182®

You can count me in on this one. I've got two dinks in a panel which are driving me totally mad just looking at them and about 2000 stone chips ::cool:

1. Rossy197 - (scratch)
5. Smitchell1 - (???)
6. Leon86 - (dent)
7. Tits Magee
8. WilliE (dent's, dinks, stone-chips the lot :approve:)

Black 197

We seem to be getting there abeit a bit SLOWLY ;)

I rang him today but he was off sick so he's going to call me tomorrow at mid day, I mentioned the work that needs doing to members cars and he was fine with it so tomorrow i'll update again with a further update

^^ You may need a day alone with him tbh lol ;) Only kidding fella !

All memebers please if your interested then get your names down and we will get this arranged for the middle to end of next month (November) so everyone can sort out finances and days available etc

Mark

Insignia SRi

1. Rossy197 - (scratch)
5. Smitchell1 - (Scratch on boot, dent)
6. Leon86 - (dent)
7. Tits Magee

Iceberg Ph1

Whats the limit on size for painting, dents and chips?

Have a rather annoying ding in my boot, its got to be about 1.5 - 2 inches around.. Annoying as sin!

Also need probably the corner of my rear bumper blown over if this is poss?

AND.. Lol.. A dent in the bonnet from a HUGE feking stone that hit it!

I no I ask for a lot :rasp:

P.s.
Don't do full bumper resprays does he :rolleyes: lol

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

1. Rossy197 - (scratch)
5. Smitchell1 - (???)
6. Leon86 - (dent)
7. Tits Magee
9.Robbos (dents/scratches)

Needed this done badly, and just got a job, poifect timing I tells ya, ug gug gug gug gug (popeye style)

Oh, and Darren, If you pay for paint/primer i'd be happy to have a go at blowing the bumper in for ya after all the help you've given me. Did a mates Fez in silver and its invisible

Iceberg Ph1

Sounds like a plan Rob, you seem a dab hand at painting, the rear bumper only needs little bit doing, I'm but an amateur lol..

I need the front bumper doing bad mind, need to find a spray shop for that bad boy i think!

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep

Oh, and Darren, If you pay for paint/primer i'd be happy to have a go at blowing the bumper in for ya after all the help you've given me. Did a mates Fez in silver and its invisible

You painted a car, and now the car is invisible !?

AWESOME !!

Iceberg Ph1

^^ Sh!t I didn't realise thats what Rob actually wrote! That would go well with my KTec Stealth!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

You're always there with the sczm these days, getting old and grumpy Rob? ;)

And yes actually, that is exactly what happened, I took a leaf out of this girls book:

_45729211_illusioncar466.jpg

I'm hoping this guy can sort my passenger door! lol.

Iceberg Ph1

You're always there with the sczm these days, getting old and grumpy Rob? ;)

And yes actually, that is exactly what happened, I took a leaf out of this girls book:

_45729211_illusioncar466.jpg

I'm hoping this guy can sort my passenger door! lol.

Woah! Haha

If Darren is up for it we have 10 peoples.

Just to add i have quite a few dents in the doors, shouldn't take too long if he is a pro ;)

Mini Cooper S

I'm up for it if the OP could get some info on fixing a crease in the roof.
Preferably a Sunday. May even be able to get a mate to come along...I know he wants a few things done on his Corsa.

Black 197

I'll update the list in a bit as hank marvin after all day in work

I'll update with your names and work required, If you need more done then add to it and even better if you get sizes and locations i.e a 50p size dent on n/s door etc

This will make it easier when discussing with Scott and means he will be3 fully prepped on the day

Mark

Mine are car park dings in doors and a few in rear quarter. Can he do roof ones. Always thought your name was ross lol.