ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South mimms few pics

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
Does look wet.
Couldn't make it to day, as in work got sent to Bristol at 12:30 only fisihed work at 16:00 and that's was too late wanted to finish at 14:00.
Shame, though really wanted some KK.

V6
i was only there for bout half hour few car had left before taking photos i wud say there was proably 20 cars there maybe more

6/468 17poo
williams-you wait till you see the back of the blue williams mate!!you maybe shocked i was when i saw it!!havent got any pics tho

Ryan

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
beatjunkie said:
williams-you wait till you see the back of the blue williams mate!!you maybe shocked i was when i saw it!!havent got any pics tho

Ryan

Is that the williams with dust bins for exhausts. lol.

6/468 17poo
If you put it like that mate, yes is the answer,its so unique and so loud!!!i think its ballcrushers off here, mad!

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
lol thats ballcrusher, car is top draw, thanks for coming clio r,

MY04 Scooby STi
im liking ballcrushers cars new mod, copy of the big issue stuck to the bonnet. Good for 20 bhp??

Golf GTI 1.8T
yay! i'm on there with Ed hiding behind me. I loved the marble clio, shame those guys had to go. What was thats spec again someone?

was good meet.......im still feeling wet :( oh oh.. i got 2 clips from ballcrushers williams... :) can anybody upload them for me please??

V6
lawrence said:
lol thats ballcrusher, car is top draw, thanks for coming clio r,

cheers ill have to come over to everyone next time only no g man off here my car is silver one in first pic next to me mates low black clio

Half stripped mk2 172
Its true it was s***te weather but i loved it mate, that williams, ballcrushers one, is awesome, its sooooo loud!!! Vince